Chapter 16

"Hana, I can't wait for this evening! Aido-senpai will definitely like these chocolates you've made!" Akasuki gloated as she skipped ahead of Hana holding onto the bag of treats.

The taller girl giggled and said, "You mean you. I only guided you this time."

The shorter senior thought for a bit and then nodded. "You're right. Aido-senpai will definitely like these chocolates I've made! Come on Hana, let's get to class already," she said pulling Hana's arm.

"Alright alright!" she laughs.

Classes were the usual, except for their ethics class. It turns out, the mysterious man she met last night wasn't lying at all. 

At first there were rumors of a new teacher floating around the school. Mostly the underclassmen were the ones telling everyone since they had ethics first. 

Hana and Akasuki sat in their usual spots, in the middle on the third row. The classroom became silent when the door opened.

He was the same as last night, tall, dark, and handsome despite wearing an eye-patch. Already Hana was feeling a headache hearing all the whispers of the girls around her. She wondered if Akasuki thought the same, so she looked down to the girl next to her.

Akasuki was pouting surprisingly. "I don't see what's so great about some old guy. Aido-senpai is much better looking," she stated looking up at Hana. "Right Hana?"

She smiled and turned to the front making eye contact with the new ethics lecturer. "Right."

It was finally the end of school. After backing their bags, Hana and Akasuki made their way out to the Moon Dorm's gate. Hana had her handmade chocolates out ready to give to Takuma. If she was being honest, Hana missed seeing his smile. He was so... not like Kaname.

It was loud as always. The crowd of Day Class students filled the area with shouts and screams. Hana could see Yuki and Zero near the front trying to prevent them from clinging against the bars. She sighed when Zero quickly looked away after making eye contact with each other.

"Let's stand here Akasuki. It's less crowded, and the Night Class students will have to come down here anyway."

"Oh! That's smart Hana," Akasuki said bouncing from where she was standing. She was clearly excited, and it made Hana happy. Not that she will admit it though. Akasuki just has a special place in her heart compared to other people.

The crowd of hormonal girls roared as the gates opened. In all their perfect glory, the Night Class students walked out causing the Day Class students to become excited. 

A typical slight Yuki x Kaname moment happened making the silver haired boy irritated followed by the over dramatic Hanabusa fake-shooting at love struck girls. It made her want to vomit. The sight of seeing Takuma's head made her feel better.

When he was a yard away, Hana called out to him. "Takuma! Over here."

He noticed her right away and heads in her direction smiling. It didn't go unnoticed by their Dorm Room President.

Hanabusa had followed after him hearing her call. He smirks when he sees her holding a bag of chocolates.

As he was about to open his mouth, Hana quickly thrusted the chocolates into Takuma's hands. "These are for you. I haven't seen you lately, so I decided to make you some of my chocolates to make up for it," Hana said with a soft voice. She wanted to laugh but held it in.

"Thank you Ikeda-san. I was disappointed when I wasn't able to receive you chocolates on St. Xocolatl's Day," he said smiling down at the cute bag with a bow. "But now I am happy."

Someone shoot her now.

"Oh, A-Aido-senapi... These are for you too. You asked for them..." Akasuki blushed madly putting out her arms revealing her chocolates she made.

The blonde gave her a sweet smile taking the bag from her hands. Kissing it, he eyed Hana. "Thank you, I'll eat them well."

Hana gave him a deadpanned look and turned back to Takuma. "It was no problem. I hope you will enjoy them."

"I will. Come now Aido, let's go," he said pulling on the shorter blonde along. 

"B-bye Aido-senpai, Takuma-san!" Akasuki manages to yell.

Seeing them finally entering inside the building, Hana clasped Akasuki's shoulder. "Let's go-"

"Hana-senpai." It was Zero. "The Headmaster needs you."