Chapter 13

Hana glanced at a green duffel bag that was by the bed on the floor. "So, were you heading somewhere?"

After her 'heart felt' confession, the two both sat on the bed in silence. 

He looked over to what she was referring to and nodded. "If I couldn't kill myself, I was going to leave."

She snickered. "You mean runaway?" 

Zero glared at her.

At that Hana laughed, genuinely. "No need to get all pissy at me." She then frowned and said, "You were going to runaway. I can't believe it. If I was any minute later I could've missed you!"

"Your father," Zero started interrupting Hana's fuming. "What did you mean by helping me because of him?"

Should she tell him? Then again, Hana kind of knew his secret of being a crazy vampire on the verge. Despite liking the fact of her knowing something he doesn't, if they are doing this together it's fair for Zero to know.

She let out a sigh and lay down on his bed. Staring at the blank ceiling, Hana spilled her own secret.

"The only reason why I'm at this school is to find my father. He went missing when I was thirteen years old, and the only evidence of his whereabouts is a letter he was going to send to a person here."

"Was it to the headmaster?"

Hana scoffed at that. "Hell no. I know that for sure. But the headmaster said he could help me find information about him, and for the longest years he's my best shot."

She got up and poked Zero's chest. "So you better not kill yourself."

He grabbed her hand. "You know, you're a lot different than I expected."

Yanking her hand out of his grip she said, "Obviously. I can't stand anyone here. You think I'm really a student with a good heart?" There was a tug on her heart when she said that. Akasuki's dumb baby face popped in her mind. "I take that back, only one percent I can stand."

Zero smirked and said, "Is it that short friend of yours who is always screaming Hanabusa's name?"

"Yeah, annoying right?" Hana stood up and slapped Zero's shoulder. "Well not that I'm not having fun, which I am, I'm going back to my dorm to sleep like a normal human being. You can go back sitting on your bed in silence."

As Hana was about to open the door, it opened itself revealing a short-breath Yuki. This is going to look bad, and right after she already made up with Yuki. 

"Senpai?! What are you doing here..." Yuki said flabbergasted. Already knowing the misunderstanding that was running inside the short brunette's head, Hana thought of a quick witty answer.

"I would tell you, but it would ruin the surprise Zero has for you," Hana said loudly for Zero to hear. Leaning into Yuki's ear she whispered, "Zero doesn't really know what a girl's preference is, so he asked me for advice."

When she leaned back, she smirked seeing Yuki's face go red. She looked behind her and stuck out her tongue at Zero before leaving.