Chapter 10

They both looked up the stairs to see a baffled Yuki. Their position currently could lead bystanders to falsely assume they were in a close relationship, and seeing Yuki there the blonde student forcibly pushed herself to sit up and away from Zero.

Unlike the previous time Hana had lost her cool, make that multiple times which she regret as it was embarrassing, she decided she needed to reply coolly and collectedly betraying her own fumbled feelings being caught in such position.

"Good evening, I should take my leave now as it's getting late. Like Zero said," she gave him a nasty look as she stood up, "I should be in my room."

As she was about to walk up the stairs, the silver-haired man grabbed her arm halting her steps. Hana gave him a 'WTF' look but his face was stern as stone.

"Um... Am I interrupting something?" Yuki asked awkwardly. Seeing her look nervous and uncomfortable made Hana scoff. Of course she would get the wrong idea and feel inferior to Hana. She yanked her arm off Zero's gripped, "No, we just happened to fall that's all. Good night."

And with that, Hana managed to escape the two prefects and head back inside her dorm room very... chic.

After re-bandaging her arm and washing up, she jumped onto her bed exhausted from the day's events. Those vampires in town, Kaname being a prick, and Zero... something was wrong about Zero and it bothered her for some reason. 

Ignoring that fact, Hana needed a way to get Kaname back. He dared to mess with a sleeping lion, he shall get tenfold in return. 

Hana already knew Yuki was his weak point, but... she wasn't into the bullying or hurting another person kind of thing. That's just so... lame. Plus she had a persona to hold up at the academy, she couldn't just become the villainess and ruin her years of hard work in building her reputation.

After logically thinking of reasonable things she could do to Yuki, the best option was to be close to her. Obviously she wouldn't really harm Yuki, but Kaname doesn't need to know that. She really couldn't wait for school to come.

Early that morning Hana baked chocolate chip cookies for Yuki. She had placed them in a cute container with a red bow on top. So before school started, Hana went over to Yuki's first class in with the cute little gift.

"Yuki... Wake up!" a pretty girl with short light brown hair said shaking her shoulder. 

"Huh? What is it Sayori?" Yuki glanced at her friend and to what she was gesturing up at, Hana Ikeda. She immediately got up and bowed, "Ikeda-senpai! What brings you here?!"

Hana watched as the younger girl eyed her gift she had. "Ah... Zero isn't here today... If you would like, I could give them to him for you."

That made Hana laughed. Just one incident and the girl assumes that she likes the guy. "No, these are for you Yuki-chan."

"Ehh?! For me?" Yuki exclaimed receiving the gift. 

"That's for last night. I think you got a misunderstanding between me and Zero. But I hope to become close to you as your senpai who you can count on," Hana said with a kind smile.

"T-thank you... Ikeda-senpai. I'll definitely enjoy these cookies!" Yuki said happily.

"Just call me Senpai."