Chapter 7

Ariella's POV
Once I finished training him I inspected his body.

He was dripping sweat and I know this is impossible but it looks like he gained more muscle and got taller after just one training session.

"Well done." I say briefly

As I'm walking away I feel someone try to grab at me.

I quickly pull out my dagger ready to slice the persons head off.

My eyes blacken, the darkness in me begging for a release.

You see the darkness in me takes the form of a whole other entity. And it can take control, if I don't quench my bloodlust. And I don't mean vampire I just mean killing in general.

I usually don't go a day without killing anyway. But I've been preoccupied with my mate and all I haven't time to tame my darkness.

I blink and I realize it was Lucian trying to make a surprise attack.

I see blood trickling down his neck from the contact. And it sends my demon into a frenzy.

My eyes continue to blacken, and I feel my control slipping. If I don't do something soon I'll end up killing my mate.

I quickly pull my dagger back and stumble away from him taking deep breaths.

"Ari.." he starts

But I stop him

"Don't." I say through clenched teeth. My control is snapping like rubber bands.

I teleport to some random country. And I give into the darkness. I quickly start killing every living person I see.

I quickly speed through the town pulling out hearts and snapping heads off.

I quickly stumble upon a child and lift her up ready to kill her. But I feel something I haven't felt in a long time.

Sympathy. I stare at the girls large green orbs sobbing in my grip. The darkness at me looks at her curiously before dropping her.

She falls on her knees gasping.

I look around and I only killed around 200 people. But I forgot to keep clean and I'm covered from head to in blood. I feel the darkness crawl back in my soul satisfied.

I teleport into the bathroom. So Lucian doesn't see me like this. I quickly take a shower, washing off all the blood.

I step out of the shower and throw on so more comfortable clothes.

I step out to see my mate on my bed looking at me curiously.

"What happen, are you okay." He says in a worried tone.

"I'm fine." I say a bit to coldly.

"No your not, tell me what happen." He says raising his voice.

I ignore him.

"ARIELLA, ANSWER ME, IM YOUR MATE I DESERVE TO KNOW."

The darkness In me churns at this disrespect, my wolf and myself may be in capable of hurting him, but my inner demon is a different story.

"YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME, AND I WILL NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING, DONT EVER YELL AT ME AGAIN." I scream my voice warping in and out of my Normal and demonic voice.

Instead of getting scared he just seems to get more angry and I see his eyes darken.

And before I can even understand what's happening, I'm slammed so hard against the wall my breath is knocked out of me.