Chapter 19

Ariella's POV
Those little punks irritate me. I murmer to myself as I speed walk to my bedroom. Irritated that they planned all this and many other things. My wolf growls just as annoyed with me.  I quickly strip out of my clothes that are sticky and dried with blood and throw them in the hamper.

I swiftly hop in the shower turning the water on full heat. It's burns and is pretty painful but is relaxing at the same time. I bang my head against the wall frustrated at how the keep playing me.

Suddenly an idea comes to mind. And I pause my movement letting the corners of my lips pull into a slight smirk.
Two can play it this game. It's time to call an old friend. I say while smiling manically.

...

I hop out the shower and dry off with a towel, throwing on clothes I laid aside when I came in. I step into my bedroom to see the wonder twins sitting on the bed with stupid smiles.

I frown.

"What the hell is up with you creepsters." I say grossed out at their happy expressions

"You loveeeed us." They saw together all cheekily.

I scoff. "No I don't."

"Look she's in denial." Crystal says while standing up and pinching my cheek.

I slap her hand away and conjure up the most disgusted look on my face possible. I roll my eyes "whatever, I'm going to my office."

I walk out the room and slam the door behind me. I go to my office and I sit down. I rub my temples. I can't believe I'm about to do this. I search my desk for a business card that I stole from someone. Found it!

NightStorm Industries.

I dial the number and the front desk picks up.

"Hello." The office lady starts.

I get straight to the point "I'd like to talk to demetrious (dee-me-tree-us) NightStorm."

"Do you have an appointment?"she asks.

"Um no." I say like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Then I'm afraid you can't speak with him, he's a very busy man."

"And I'm a very busy women, now put him on the phone." I say irritated.

"Ms, I'm afraid I can't-"

"Listen here you little bitch I know where you live and work and if you don't put him on the damn line I will kill you and every person you care about, do I make myself clear." I make sure to lower my voice an octavie to make my self more intimidating.

I hear the lady gulp. "I-il see what I can do ms."

"Very good." I say smiling.

I examine my nails while I wait for the phone.

I hear a click and then a person starts talking. "Listen you piece of shit I don't know who you think you are threatening my-.p"

"Shut your pothole old man." I say as a smile tugs at my lips.

The line goes quite.

"Ariella,"he says in a whisper

"The one and only." I say full on grinning now.

"Well I'll be damned... long time no see curls."

I roll my eyes at the stupid nickname. "It's only been 900 hundred years" i say suppressing a laugh.

" its really been that long huh.."he says drifting off.

"Yea..."

"So what do I owe the pleasure of your lovely call." He asks.