Chapter 14

Buckle up boys and girls shits about to go down...😂😂

Lillian's POV
As I'm walking away I feel this jolt of energy from the girl I just killed.

I glanced down at her to notice a faint white light glowing from her chest. I unknown force pulls her up so she standing up straight. All of a sudden a brilliant pair of white wings sprout from her back.

I scoff realizing she was an angle this whole time. Well that's just great I say sarcastically getting ready to kill her again. I rush up to her getting ready to pull her heart out this time before a hand stops mine just in time.

My mouth opens in shock and the strength. And I look up and notice those brilliant gray eyes.

I jump back suddenly on instinct.

The girl smirks,"wow my love just as ruthless as ever I see."

I frown recognizing the accent this girl suddenly has all of a sudden.

"It can't be." I say mortified.

"Oh it most definitely is love." the girl says while smirking.

This girl is no longer Crystal she's my lover from my past life who's name was Gloria.

I may have mentioned before I had a past lover who was an angel that killed. But I forgot to add an extra letter.

I had lovers. And they were the most most powerful angels of all time. Arch Angel Micheal and Arch Angel Gloria who we're brother and sister, twins to be exact.

And they both loved me and I loved them.

You may think it's funny an angel and a demon. You know what they say opposites attract. And in my case it was true.

But they both ended up betraying me and killing me in the end along with themselves.

Anger and fury overtake my vision and I just see red.

"HOW DARE YOU COME BACK AND SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME." I scream my voice going a couple octaves deeper.

She shrugs," it seems even reincarnated our new selves have found away to come together." She says innocently.

"My love I know youre angry but here me out." She says in a sweet voice.

I loose it. "DONT SPEAK TO ME." I'm so done the people I loved betrayed me and I refuse to be in contact with either of them.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that." She says darkly.

And that's where the bipolarness comes in.

"I'm going to kill you and proceed with my original plan, before you killed me." I say putting exclamation on the last part.

She sighs. "Must you always be so difficult."

I smirk at her.

"BROTHER." She's yells. "Stop playing dead and help get our love under control."

I scrunch my eyebrows confused for a second before another white light envelopes Lucians body.

He gets up slowly the same white wings sprouting from his back.

He looks at me,"hello love, and sister must you ruin everything, I wanted my entrance to be more dramatic."

"You've got to be kidding me." I say exasperated.