Chapter 22

Lollll so I decided it was kinda unfair to you guys to not continue writing so this book will end at chapter 25-30 not sure exactly but sooonnn anyway let's get on with this story shall we.

Lucian POV

"Holy shit. What do we do Crystal, this is really bad"

I say as I feel my control slipping by the second. Crystal looks at me panting her eyes changing into a golden color probably what my eyes are doing right now. 

Ariella lifts up and plants her mouth on mine kissing me like there's no tomorrow. And just like that all control is lost.

I push her down and take over the kiss. I slowly kiss down her neck paying special attention to her mark.

Crystal takes this as an opportunity to kiss her lips  and Ariella let's out a groan.

Ariella reaches down and starts un doing my pants and I swiftly pull them all the way down.

Crystal inserts 2 fingers into Ariella to loosen her 
and ari stiffens at the intrusion and immediately relaxes.  She soon let's out a moan of pleasure.

And is soon begging for more. "Please just fuck me Lucian." she cries out.

"I'm already planning on it babe."

Slowly I position myself at Ariella's entrance. I look at Crystal for assurance and she nods in excitement because she wants to see our Queens withering form.

I start inserting slowly and she lets out a gasp. And her eyes start rolling back into her head. I feel our mate bond start to fulley complete now that we're mating.

...

Let's just say it was a longggg night.

Ariella's POV
I groggily open my eyes and see I'm tangled in the limbs of my mates.  And although my mind is screaming for me to get up I don't move feeling extremely relaxed.  And I let my eyes close again although this time flashes of last night pass through my mind like an acid dream. My eyes shoot open and this time my body cooperated with me and shoots out of bed. But pain shoots through my body from down below and I go tumbling down. Crystal and Lucian awake to the noise and look down from the bed to me.  They both look confused before a knowing smirk crosses their  face and it immediately pisses me off.

I stand up on shaky legs my face completely flushed.   I can't even get words out as I start to remember more and more.

I just stare at them with wide eyes my face heating up and embarrassed at the way I acted.

Lucian reaches up as I am only a couple feet  away from him and pulls me back on the bed. I crash down onto them very ungracefully might I add.

I'm lying down on my back as they hover over me.

I finally try to get our words  "I-I , w-we," I try to say but I'm a stuttering mess.

Lucian shuts me up by leaning down and kissing me slowly.

He lifts up and finishes my sentence.

"We fucked." He says oh so graciously.

Is it possible to get any redder because I think I've broken the record.