Chapter 15

Smut warning... I've kind of been trying to avoid writing this but my friend really wanted me to *cough* cough* my friend who's name starts with an H who is being stingy because I wrote her actual name here and is making me change it. So everyone follow her spam on insta @dailydoseofhad (it's not your name)

Ariella's POV
I look up from the cold marble floor and see a cart full of laundry. I teleport the short distance over there and throw a oversized shirt over my head.

I turn around and face them. They're looking at me eyes darkened.

"I really like her new body and I've only seen it from behind." She says while licking her lips.

The guy takes a sniff of the air and says "a new virgin body at that." He says while smiling devilishly.

I shiver under their heavy gazes. All of a sudden they start speed walking towards me in sync. I take equally fast steps back and all of a sudden I hit a wall.

"Shit." I say under my breath. As I'm trapped by them on both sides. Looking up at them even though they have the faces of my friends I don't recognize them at that scares me. Are they going to kill me again I think and start hyperventilating.

Breathe it's okay... don't be afraid let me take over and handle them okay kiddo.

I murmur a thank you and let Lillian push forward and I retreat to my mind watching the whole the play out.

Lillian's POV
"You guys have some damn nerve, scaring the crap out of my girl like that."

"Brother our girl is back, whatever will we do." Gloria says smirking. I scoff these idiots annoy the crap outta me.

I use the little strength I have to push them off me and they both stumble back. I throw a kick up at her face. Which she catches and holds my foot in place. I proceed to throw a punch at Lucian and he catches my fist. They both have me stuck in an unbalanced situation right now.

I mentally slap myself for being so weak at the moment, I have yet to regain all my powers.

Gloria lets my foot go and I stumble slight. Micheal takes the moment to sling me over his shoulder, where he tightly grips my butt to hold me in place.

He leads me to room, and i think how does he even know this castle so well and then I remember he was watching Lucians life un fold as well.

He opens a door and I'm thrown on a bed. I make a move to get up but he pins me down. I feel Gloria attach those special demons chains and this time wolf chains as well to hold me down onto the bed.

I struggle and struggle as I feel my power leave me at a rapid rate. I can no longer stay in control and Ariella's takes over.

Ariella's POV
I'm suddenly pushed forward and I'm in control again. I look around and noticed im strapped to a bed. I don't like where this is headed.

"Hey asswipes, let me go now!" I scream trying to hide the desperation in my voice.

"Well are work here is done, I think it's time to let our present selves take over." Micheal says.

All of a sudden both of their bodies drop to the ground with a thump.

I couple minutes later I hear a groan and then another one. They both stand up hands on their heads. My eyes brightens realizing these are my people.

"Lucian, Crystal." I yell.

Their eyes snap to me. "Hurry And un tie me before they come back." I say adding a light hiccup to my voice pretending to be sad so they can let me go.