First day of School

The next morning, Liv was up before the crack of dawn nervous about the day ahead. I had forgot to call Steven the night before so as I was up and I knew he would be getting ready to go to set, I called him.

"Hey Lauren." He said once he answered.

"Hey, sorry I didn't call last night. Liv and I had a sleepover and I completely forgot." I apologised and he chuckled.

"Don't worry about it. I understand. So I take it the tlk went well." He said to me and I nodded even though he couldn't see it through the phone.

"It went surprisingly well. I found out that my daughter has a crush on our little co worker." I hinted and I heard him gasp.

"Really?" He said to me with shock and I giggled.

"Yeah. It's the only reason she wants to go to school today. He's going to show her around and keep and eye on her." I told him and he hummed to himself.

"Then I guess tonight when Chandler comes to set, we're going to visit him for a little chat." He said and I couldn't agree more especially if him and Liv are going to get close. I didn't know if they would at this moment in time but there was a possibility and especially now that they're going to go to school together and get to know each other better. They've only met each other once and hey might not have talked a lot but they were shy around each other and they would look at each other when the other wasn't looking. The only thing that makes it worse or better depending on how you look at it is the fact that they're the same age.

"I guess we will." I said and I heard him ay Hi on the set of the show and I sighed. "I guess you have to go work. I'll see you in a bit when I get in there. I have to drop Liv off and I'll be there." I said and hung up the phone and headed into Liv's bedroom.

"Hey Liv. Are you okay in here?" I asked as I popped my head inside her door.

"I'm fine. I just don't know what to wear." She said and I took in the pile of clothes on her bed and the mess on the floor and raised an eyebrow.

"Did something throw up in here?" I joked and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't know what to wear. Can you help me?" I nodded and started to plough through her clothes and found a cute outfit to put her in appropriate for the first day of school. She had on a pink skirt with a black tank top and a denim jacket. I put her in her pink converses just to complete the outfit. I curled her long blonde locks for her and tied it up in a high ponytail. I turned her to me with a huge smile.

"You look Beautiful baby." I told her and she wrapped her small arms around my body and squeezed me.

"I love you Mom. Thank you for letting me go to school today." She told me and I smiled in adoration. I love this, its adorable and she is so cute. I love her outfit and I'm looking forward to hearing aout her first day of school.

"Of course, lets get going shall we?? Chandler will be waiting for us." I said and we scrambled out into the car and on the way to the middle school.

"I'm nervous Mom." She whimpered as we pulled up outside the school.

"I know baby but you'll be okay Chandler wont let anything happen to you." I told her and kissed her cheek.

I saw Chandler stood outside the school and I got oout the car with Liv following me and I walked up the front steps to meet him. "Hey," I smiled at him and he smiled back. "You promise tht you'll take care of my baby girl today right?" I said with a knowing look. I just wanted him to say it so that Liv could hear it for herself.

2Of course Lauren. I won't let anything happen to her. I'll escort her to and from classes to make sure she doesn't get lost I promise." He said and I smiled looking down at Liv.

"You hear that Liv? He promises to make sure you don't get lost." I said to her and she nodded.

"Can you bring her with you to set tonight after school? I'll be there anyway and there will be no one to pick her up." She nodded.

"Sure I'll text you if anything goes wrong. But I'm sure it won't Right Olivia?" She nodded. I had never seen my baby so quiet. She was pale and I thought she was going to throw up.

I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight. I smiled at her. "You'll be okay." I whispered in her ear and watched as Chandler escorted her into the school building. I sighed unsure what to do. I had never had to do this before and I was getting emotional leaving her here. She had grown up and I didn't know that I wasn't ready for this.

I walked back to my car and drove to set unsure on how I feel. Tis was a lot harder than I thought it would be.