The Talk

I was on set for hours before I realised that it was time for Chandler and Liv to get to set. I had been working on my scenes with Steven for most of the day and I lost track of time. Steven and I had working on our scenes for the second part of season 4 and we got caught up trying to perfect our chemistry. Not that we had to anymore, we had perfect chemistry since we announced how we felt to each other.

I was in my trailer when they finished school, I was on break for a while now and I think they did that because they knew Liv would be just finishing school and would be heading here. I was sat on my couch with Steven cuddling into him watching some rubbish on TV, I was anticipating Liv's return to find out how her first day of school went. I really hope it went well, I want her to continue to go to school and meet friends that will help her seem normal. I hadn't given her a normal childhood and restricted her to th house and only took her out when I was in disguise.

She had been prevented from having so much in her short 13 years, 10 of which she spent with me. I needed to let her go a little and be a little more lenient on what she can and can't do. I just hope I made the right decision.

It wasn't long until my trailer door flew open and in came a smiling Olivia with Chandler following behind her. "Mom! Thank you!" She squealed and threw her arms around me startling me with the motion.

"For what?" I asked her repeating her action.

"For letting me go to school. I had so much fun. I even made a friend." She said unable to stop smiling.

"Really? What's her name?" I asked her shuffling my position from Steven slightly to look at her more clearly.

"She's called Alexis, I call her Lexi and she's a fan of the show. Isn't that cool?" She was bouncing on the balls of her feet and I looked over her shoulder to Chandler and he shook his head.

"I made sure she didn't tell her you were her Mom." Chandler reassured me and I sighed in relief.

"Good. You can't tell anyone Liv. I don't want anyone taking advantage of you. When you know them properly then you can invite her over and we'll tell her." I tell Liv and she rolls her eyes with a huff.

"I know Mom. I won't tell anyone I promise. Plus Chandler is around me all the time. He'll make sure I won't slip up right?" She turned to him and he nodded.

"I promise. Right now though, I have to go to makeup and get ready for my scenes. I'll see you all later." With that, he walked out the trailer and to makeup whilst Liv came and sat down next to me and Steven to talk more.

"So, Liv. Steven and I want to talk to you about something." I said to her and turned to her more directly.

"About what?" She asked.

"About Chandler." Steven said softly. "What is going on in your head about him Livvy?"

"Nothing why?" She asked and shifted uncomfortably between us.

"I don't believe you, you feel something for him. You may have only met him twice, but you are interested in him and you know it. Just tell us, we won't say anything," I told her and she nodded.

"I know but I'm scared. I've never met anyone like him before. I've never had to interact with people before and now I do and I feel these things that I don't understand." She whimpered and I sighed stroking her leg softly.

"If you tell us what you feel, we can help you. Don't forget we've been in this position ourselves before." I told her and she nodded. I stood up and grabbed her a bottle of water.

"Yeah, just loo at me and your Mom. We were tiptoeing around each other for months before we finally got it together. I felt scared feeling these things for her and I know she felt the same. It's normal. I bet if you ask Chandler he'll say the same." Steven told her and kissed her forehead. "It'll work out in the end, I promise. We'll always be here to talk if you need to. But just not right now, I need to get into wardrobe and so does your Mom. Do you want to come with us?" She nodded enthusiastically and we all walked out my trailer into another at the other end of the trailer park into the wardrobe trailer to get into character.