48 hours later

I have been beside myself. It has been 48 hours since Liv was taken and I haven't been taking care of myself as I should be. I haven't been eating or sleeping, I've been too busy thinking of what Liv would be doing right now if she was with me and what her father must be doing to her instead. It made my stomach churn. How could someone keep someone they supposedly love captive and pretend nothing is wrong with that?  that I would never see her

It had only been 48 hours but I have already started to think that I would never see her again,. The police were doing everything they could to find her but there were no other leads. They had traced the car to the next city over and have been scouting the place since, to search for Liv. I hadn't heard any news from the cops and it was starting to really unsettle my thoughts. What do I do? Liv isn't here and I have never done anything without getting her opinion first.

"Lauren, you have to look after yourself. I know this is difficult for you right now but you have to keep yourself healthy for when we find her." Steven said to me as he let himself into my house. I had been laid on the couch like I had been for the past two days in the same sweats and I have only moved to go to the bathroom.

"I can't." I whispered. I haven't spoke in two days and my voice was now hoarse. "My baby is gone and I don't know where she is." I sobbed.

"I know, but we'll get her back, you know that. We will not stop until we do, I promise." He whispered and moved stray hair our of my eyes.

"Where is she Steven? Where is my baby? It's been two days." I said in a small voice. I didn't know what to do with myself, she was gone and I had no idea where she was or what her father was doing to her.

"If I knew where shee was, I would go and get her myself. You know that. We will get her back, she's not gone forever. You won't stop looking until you get her back, I know you. This wasn't your fault." Steven whispered and gave me a kiss on the head. "Now, come on, how about we go to the police station and see if they have found anything."

I nodded and stood up following him out the door to see if there has been any other information dropped in about Liv. I wasn't expecting anything, I didn't think they would have found her by this time because her Father isn't stupid, he would have planned for a long time to make sure he covers his footsteps. He knew how much it would take to keep her hidden.

"Hi Miss Cohan." A police officer at the front desk greeted. We had been in contact with this station for the past two days.

"Hi Lola. Is there anything new on Liv?" I asked her. I really wanted there to be something new. Liv was in trouble, I didn't know what was happening to my daughter but I knew that nothing was going to be good. Things were ot looking good, especially if they hadn't found anything new.

"Unfortunately not. There a team out there now, searching the city for Liv. They should be back soon with an update." She explained and I said, sliding into a chair and sighed loudly. If they did come back with some positive news, I would be forever in their debt. I just wanted Liv to be safe.

"Lola, are you reading me?" The radio on Lola's desk piped up.

"Loud and clear sir, what's the update?" She replied professionally.

"Get in contact with Lauren Cohan." He said and her eyes flickered over to me.

"She's at the station already sir."

"Tell her, we found her daughter. We're taking her to the hospital. Meet us there." She said and I sighed with a smile. I threw my arms around Steven.

"Let's go see her."