Virgin?

After we got home, Liv went straight upstairs to get ready for bed and get ready for school in the next morning. I made sure Steven was here because I needed to talk to him about my life and the big step we will take at some point. I needed to do it while I was telling everyone secrets. I wouldn't have the nerve to do it later. It had to be done tonight.

Steven and I sat on the couch watching a film and I was stalling enough to make sure Liv wasn't going to come down the stairs. I didn't want to be interrupted in the middle of my speech or I may lose my nerve and I needed to make sure Liv didn't overhear anything.

"Are you okay?" He asked me wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"I need to talk to you." I said in a single breath and he turned to me.

"About what? Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine. I just need to tell you about something that I haven't told you yet." I said and he looked at me nodding at me to continue.

"I know that this might be far in the future for us as a couple but it's about sex," He looked shocked and I smiled softly. "I have had boyfriends before but I have never gone any further than making out." I said slowly and I saw him digest everything I had just fed him and he looked in more shock than before.

"So you're a...?" He couldn't finish the sentence.

"A virgin? Yeah." I said to him and he put his head in his hands. "Is that okay?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Of course it is Lauren. I am not worried about it because if it happens, then it will happen on our terms and if its with me then great but if its not then it doesn't matter you'll find someone else and it'll be great." He said and kissed me deeply. I smiled into the kiss. I am so thankful he took it okay. I didn't want to be rejected by him because I had never done anything with a guy but I never needed to do have fun with a guy.

I'm glad that he knows now and I'm so glad that he's okay with it. After our five minute make out, we worked our way up to my bed room to cuddle in bed before falling asleep. Everything was PG and I enjoyed it, I didn't care that there was nothing sexual happening between us because I enjoyed having the company.