Chapter Two

A/N: Okay, so I just want to let you know that Dani is fifteen and Ciel is sixteen. Also, the story will always be in Dani's P.O.V unless stated otherwise. Also, there will be about a week in between each update. Sorry, but I need time to write the chapters (obviously) and with school and stuff in the way, I don't have much time. Please respect this. Thanks and enjoy the new chapter!

The boy with the blue eye seemed odd. Why does everyone I notice seem odd? His other eye was covered by a patch. I was curious to know what happened. He was dressed smartly so he was obviously a noble of some sort. He looked about my age. He was smiling but it looked fake. I could only tell it was fake because I use them far to often and I could see the sadness in his eye. I was too busy trying to read him that I didn't notice him approach me.

"Excuse me, but I don't believe we've met before. I am Earl Ciel Phantomhive, head of this estate and the Funtom company." Wait, this guy is the head of an estate, he looks fifteen! Wait, this estate. Oh crap, he's going to kick me out. "And you might be?"

"Oh, my name is Danielle Williams. And, I thought we had met. Why else would you invite me to this wonderful ball?" Okay, so just act natural. That should do it.

"Sorry, my mistake." He didn't sound too sure. Maybe he is going along with what I'm saying. "Have you ever visited the Phantomhive Manor before?"

"No, I can't say have." I don't think I'm doing to bad with this whole 'formal' thing.

"Would you like me to show you around?" He asked.

"Oh, that really isn't necessary." Sure, I wanted to look around, but the Doctor already is. We could bump in to him. Or he could come back and see I'm not here and assume I've been captured or something.

"Well, I insist. Please come this way." He started walking away. It would be rude not to follow, so I caught up to him and he began the tour.

- Time Skip due to my laziness and not knowing what to write -

"And this is my study." Ciel opened to door to the last room of the tour. Inside was a desk with one chair facing us at one side, Ciel's obviously, and there was two chairs at the other with their backs to us. It looked like there was someone sitting on the left-hand side chair. I didn't notice the butler until he spoke.

"Hello, My Lord. I have completed the order." He said along with a fake smile. Does everyone here use fake smiles?

"I see that, you idiot. Danielle, please take a seat." Ciel pointed to the right-hand seat and went and sat on his own. When he said my name I heard a small gasp from the person seated.

Please don't be him.

I sat down and looked to my left. Of course it was him. I gave him a look saying 'what's going on?' He just shrugged in response.

"So, my butler has informed me that you aren't supposed to be here. We both have no idea who you are. Care to explain?" He said sternly.

"Well, we, um..." I tried but I couldn't think of anything reasonable to say.

"My name is John Smith, and this is Lady Danielle Williams." The Doctor pulled out his physic paper and showed it to Ciel. "My Lady is a friend of the Queens. I am her butler but also her guardian." He passed Ciel the paper so he could read it better. His butler looked at it over his shoulder with a shocked expression. I have no idea why. "The Queen heard we hadn't met you and insisted we come to this ball so we could."

"Sebastian, why was I not informed of this?" Ciel handed the paper back and looked at the butler who is obviously Sebastian.

"It seems you did not receive a letter. It must of gotten lost." Sebastian smiled playfully, his eyes flashing pink.