Chapter Four

A/N: Okay, so this is sort of where it gets better. I know there is a lot more of Black Butler than Doctor Who but next chapter is where more Doctor Who comes in more (fandom wise). Also, sorry if the Doctor seems OOC, I'm really bad at portraying him. Anyway, enjoy!

~ Ciel's P.O.V ~

"What's going on?" John came running through the door. He must of just arrived and heard the shouting. Danielle didn't say anything and just ran out of the room. John gave me a look saying he wanted an explanation. I nodded towards the door indicating he should go after her. It took him a second to get his head around what was going on then ran after Danielle. I sighed then sat down in my chair, placing the glove on the table. I scoffed at the thought of when I wore that retched outfit.

"Are you not going to go after her as well, My Lord? You were the one who upset her in the first place." I jumped slightly at the sound of Sebastian's voice. After all these years you would think I'm used to him popping up behind but I'm really not.

"I was just interested in what happened to her arms. It could of told me something about her but it turns out it just upset her. I didn't actually care where they came from." 

"Are you sure? If that was the case, that was very good acting. It really seemed like you cared." I felt my cheeks burn a little. "Are you blushing, young master?"

"W-what? No! Why would I be blushing? Just tell me about the letter." I mentally scolded myself for stuttering.

"Of course, My Lord. I delivered the letter then waited for a reply. I have it here." Sebastian reached in to his pocket and pulled out the letter. He then passed it to me. I read it then placed it on the table.

So she lied. 

~ Dani's P.O.V ~

"Dani!" The Doctor shouted at me while knocking on the door. "Let me in." I didn't respond. I couldn't face him like this. I just continued to cry. "Fine then." Then the knocking stopped. Oh no. He said he would never use it to get to me. I heard the faint sound of the sonic screwdriver. Seconds later the Doctor was in my room locking the door behind him. "What's wrong?" He sat down on the bed next to me.

"I'm sorry!" I shouted. I sat up and hugged him. "I'm so sorry." I said in a whisper. He moved a little so we were in a more comfortable position and I cried into his shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay." He comforted me by rubbing my back. "Just let it all out then we can talk."

"Okay." By now I had calmed down a lot. 

I guess I should explain.

- Time Skip -

"And then you came in." I finished explaining everything to the Doctor. About me still cutting and about what happened with Ciel. 

"Why didn't you mention anything about how you were feeling sooner. I could of helped."

"I know, I'm sorry. I'll tell you everything from now on." I smiled at him. Of course it was a fake smile.

"Good, now lets get out of here." The Doctor stood up and walked over to the door. He opened it and there standing, about to knock, is Sebastian.

"Mr. Smith, I was just coming to get Lady Danielle for lunch and to return her glove." Sebastian smiled, looking at me over the Doctor's shoulder. He held out the glove and passed it to me. I slipped it on.

"Ah, okay. Um, come on my Lady." I could tell the Doctor still didn't want to be here.

"Of course." I stood up and followed Sebastian to the dining room.