Daughter's Body changes// g.d

Grayson pov
Imani, wasn't around so I was alone at home with Ameeka. Our daughter Ameeka is 13 and lately she's been feeling very down and insecure about her body. She has not told me anything about it, only Imani and obviously Imani sends me all information about her. Imani said she's been having conversations about her body with her and it seems like it's affecting her more and more everyday. It destroys my heart to know my beautiful stunning baby girl is insecure and self conscious about herself.

It was very quite in the house, which was weird because she was very loud and outgoing just like her mom. I walked up the stairs and stopped halfway up the staircase. "Ameeka" I called as I heard quite sniffles, I frowned as it sounded like crying. as I got further towards her door and I heard her crying. I barged onto the room and saw her phone lying on the bed, as I got closer i could make out what her phone showed she had googled. "Skinny girls" is what was displayed on her phone. "Ameeka" I yelled again and I heard a thump in her bedroom bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and saw her with a crop top on staring at her waist with  fear and upset written across her face.

She looked up at me and covered herself quickly. I stood their confused as to why she would cover up herself From me. "Ameeka, what are you doing?" I asked as she shook her head and looked down. "Hey baby, lets me see what your covering" I asked as I attempted to move her hands from her waist. "Stop dad I can't show you, you will hate me" she said which made my heart hurt, "baby, there's nothing in this world that would make me hate you, I love you so much, please let me see I can help you" I said as she looked in the mirror one last time before removing her hands from her waist.

a few red Stretch marks were forming on her waist. That's why she's been feeling so insecure. Her mother has stretch marks and I think their absolutely stunning. I grabbed Ameeka and hugged her tightly. "Hey baby, stretch marks are normal your moms got them too and your insanely beautiful you don't have to worry about them" I said as she nodded her head. "Why do non of my friends have them?" She asked quietly. "Everyone's body is different, it just means you might be growing a tiny bit faster or it's just plain genetics but it makes you more unique and special than them" I said as I kissed her forehead. Ameeka gave me a look, I knew that look, it's the look she gives when she has something to say but is hesitant about saying it. "What's wrong ameeka?" I asked as she sighed. She held my hand and toke me to her bedroom. We sat down on her bed and her soft hands were in mine. "Do boys like stretch marks" she asked as I wiped a tear of her cheek. "Ameeka different boys have their own preferences in girls they like, but one day a boy will love you and your body and if he doesn't let me know cause I'll deal with him, but other than that you don't need to worry about boys, the only man you need in your life, is me for now and I swear on my life, I'll protect you ok?" I replied as she pulled me into a hug quickly and tightly. "Thank you dad, I love you" she said as I held her more tighter. "I love you more and will forever do so till the end of time" I replied as I played with her fluffy ginger curls. Making her squirm and giggle.

The end :)