Racism/ eth

"Babe lets go we've gotta get going, everyone's waiting for us their" eth screamed from the bottom of the stairs as I rolled my eyes. "Ok FUCKING HELL!" I screamed back in anger I didn't like being rushed and I wasn't really having a good day, plus I'm on my period for fuck sake. I finished applying my lip gloss as I walked down the stairs towards Ethan. "Damn girl you looking like a whole snack" eth says as he stared at my ass. "Whatever, lets go " I replied. Me and Ethan were on our way to grays house, Him and eth invited some of their old high schools friends to have some sort of reunion. "I don't wanna go" I said as Eth looked at me. "I know baby but I want them to meet my stunning girlfriend" he said making me smile. Eth knows I'm Awkward while socializing with people and that I have social anxiety. "You'll be fine as long as I'm here" he said as he put his hand on my lap, he lifted his hand higher and touched my vagina, making me squeal at the contact. "Ethan you fuckboy" I say as I slap his hand away. "I only touch what's mine" he said biting his lip and smirking as he looked forward. I wonder what he was thinking about, you know what forget it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan knocks on the door. I felt my hands get sweaty and my heart beat faster and faster. The door swings open, making me jump at the quick action. Ethan notices and tightens his grip on my hand. Grayson lets us in and we walk through the hallway as we hear noises coming from what sounded like a group of people. "Yooo Ethan is that you man" a guy said as he jumped of the couch and rushed over to us. He handshakes Eth and walked over to me. "Hey I'm daxton" He says as I smile, Hey I'm Miela" I reply as we give each other a hug. I look at Ethan to see him smiling at me, I smile back. I walk back over to Ethan and he interlocks our hands.

Ethan pov
Everyone is conversing and I realize there's a familiar girl In the corner. She's been giving Miela dirty looks all day. And I was sick of it. I walked over to gray to ask who she was. "Hey gray who is that girl she looks familiar" I asked as gray squinted and looked at the girl, "oh that's Emma". "Wait Emma, Emma" I asked as gray rolled his eyes. I walked back to Miela as she continued laughing with daxton I realized she was becoming friends with him. Which is good I guess. Emma was my ex girlfriend tbh we only dated for about a week in high school and she felt like we dated for years. I broke up with her because she was so bossy and controlling, I grew sick of it and let me remind you we dated 7 days.

Once I stopped Day dreaming I look up and see her walking towards Miela smirking and I knew trouble was about to start, she was going to do something and it definitely wasn't something good.