Your family dont accept him/ g.d (long episode)

Your parents were very controlling when it came to your love life. They always wanted you dating a person that only they would approve of and you don't like that. Your parents always expected you to bring a man home with the following things...

-A good job
-trustworthy
-loyal
-has ambitions/dreams
-money
-respectful

And you did understand why but the main issue you had with it was another expectation which was race. Your parents wanted you to date and marry a black Or mixed man. You always told them that whatever color find there way into your life should be treated the same but they always denied it. You didn't discriminate when it came to dating. It turned out you were in a interracial relationship with a guy named Grayson, you loved him so much and y'all have been dating for 5 months and it has been the best 5 months of your life. Gray wanted to meet your parents but you always disapproved because of the way they would act. Gray understood where you were coming from but begged you and you finally gave in.

The thing is your parents weren't the only issue. You grew up with 5 brothers all being older than you so you were the baby of the house. Your siblings didn't necessarily agree with the whole 'marry a black person' expectation but they always judged the guys you were dating. Your siblings were so overprotective of you, considering the shit you went through with several exes. 

He meets her parents/ Alexia pov
Today was the day that gray was gonna meet my parents and I was completely shitting myself. You didn't want them treating gray, the love of your life, like shit. "Are you done?!" Gray yelled from the bedroom as i kept quite, he has been rushing me all Morning. "Get your beautiful ass out the shower were gonna be late!" Gray continued as I dragged myself out. I walked out the bathroom in my towel and gray smirked at me "ew weirdo" i spoke as i walked to my closet. "I really don't wanna go, let's cancel it please" you begged as gray shook his head. "Whether they accept me or not I still have love for them because they created you and I love you so much" gray replied as he grabbed my body and hugged me tightly kissing my forehead. "I just wish they weren't like this" you sighed as you picked your clothes out. "I think the way they grew up has a role in the way they feel and their opinions so I don't blame them" he said back to me as I looked at him and smiled "your so smart" i giggled as he winked at me and we both continued getting ready.

10 mins later
We were both ready and dressed up, so we started heading off. I was so nervous that i was shifting continuously as I stared out the window. "Don't worry about it, let's just see how it goes" he said as he kissed my cheek and put his whole hand on my thigh. "Boy your hand is to high up my thigh" I said as I looked at him form the side of my eye and he licked his lips. Gray was always the freaky type.

We get there and I look at gray oddly before leaving the car. "Em before we go in, make sure you greet them, tell them you speak Spanish cause Afro Latina mothers love that, don't be rude, don't ask them questions let it be the other way round" I quickly buttered at gray as he nodded unusually. And we linked arms ready to enter the jaws of death. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. The door opened and my brother Ty  opened it as his yes widened. "Hello nice to meet you..." "Grayson" "nice to meet you Grayson" "nice to meet you too" gray replied as I held his hand tightly. My big brother ty gave me a Your in trouble look as I rolled my eyes and entered he house. All eyes were on him. In fact that was an understatement. My families eyes burned holes until Grayson and I decided to speak up. "Hey guys this is my boyfriend Grayson" you said into the pitch of silence as they all smiled unusually each saying a light hey or nice to meet you. "Why don't we all go to the dining table" gray suggested and you nodded.

"So what do you work as?" My dad asked him as my mom continued to give him dirty looks. "I'm an entrepreneur and business owner" he replied as my dad widened his eyes, "very impressive, what company do you own" "Dolan enterprises" he replied as my dad gasped "no way your the ceo, you and your twin brother right?" My dad asked as he nodded. I smiled as I grabbed his hand looking at him and nodding. I looked at my mom and she still carried the same dirty look on her face but I ignored her and focused on my dad who seemed to be having a good conversation with gray. "So How many people have you dated before my daughter?" My dad asked "1 girl actually and it lasted a very long time, 3 years to be exact" he replied and my dad nodded in satisfaction. The silence started to sink in again before my brothers rush in like a herd of elephants. And they all greeted gray.

"So why do you like my sister?" Amani asked as I rolled my eyes. "I think she's beautiful, intelligent, we have a connection, a vibe, I feel like she's the girl version of me and I love her" He replies as I blushed. My mom scoffed as she stared at me in anger, I glared back at her and she got up from her chair. "What could you possibly do good for my daughter!" She yelled at him as I gasped "stop mom" you yelled back as she crossed her arms. "Alexia es una mala influencia! (He's a bad influence)  She yelled at me thinking gray doesn't speak Spanish "él habla mamá española, dale una oportunidad jeez (he speaks Spanish give him a chance)  "No me importa, él es blanco y te pondrá en problemas. No confío en estas personas. (I don't care he is white and he will get you into trouble). "Nunca haría eso, la amo desde el fondo de mi corazón. (I would never do that I love her from the bottom of my heart) gray replied as my frustration Increased. "He's a piece of shit, he will ruin your life Alexia!" My mom yelled in his face and I got up quickly "LEAVE HIM ALONE, HES A GOOD MAN TO ME, HE LOVES ME AND TAKES GOOD CARE OF ME WHY CANT YOU JUST ACCEPT HIM, YOUR FUCKING CRAZY MOM YOU'VE GOT ISSUES!!!" You screamed as you grabbed your stuff and dragged gray out the house. My brothers rushed out to see if i were ok. "Yooo sis wait!" Amani yelled as he pulled me and looked at me. "Amani I'm so done with this shit, I'm not coming home until she can sort herself out. I can't anymore!" You yelled as everyone tried to calm me down. Knowing I already had anger issues, the anger was boiling inside me and I didn't wanna take it out on anyone. "I just wanna go home, I love you guys, but I need to go" you replied as they  nodded and you and gray got in the car.

"I know your pissed baby, but you guys will sort it out" gray said as he wiped the tears from my cheeks. "Don't cry, your too beautiful for that shit" gray said sweetly resulting in me smiling and biting my tongue. He was always making me blush. Gray kissed me one more time and I shoved my tongue into his mouth, the kiss felt so good. Gray put his hands around and lifted my up so I was now straddling him. Our kiss became heated and I was getting turned on as I was kissing him. I teasingly Moved my hips as I felt his bulge grow, I smirked before unzipping his jeans, putting my hands down there and rubbing his hard dick. "Ooh shit" gray whispered, which always got my pussy dripping and tingling. "Let's get home first" you noted as gray moaned and struggled to drive. Which made you laugh.