Racism part 2

This is a part 2 to a song I did I will back :) you might wanna re-read it if you've forgotten.

Miela pov
I see some blond girl walk up to me and I just thought It was one of Ethan's friends. I smiled at her and she gave me a dirty look back. I narrowed my eyes with a shocked offended look in my face. "So who are you?" She asked as I looked he up and down. This skinny white blond bitch thinks she can get disrespectful, hunny two can play that game. "Don't act like you don't know who I am" I said as I smirked. She rolled her eyes and glanced at ethan. "Girl you better keep your eyes of him, before we have problems" I stated. "The only problem here is your hair fr" she replied as dexton gasped. "Nah Emma that ain't cool, her hair is lit" dexton defended. "Wait who do you think your talking to, you basic ass bitch" I said back to her emphasizing each word clearly. "Are you sure you heard me? , I mean all that hair around your ears is probably the reason you can't hear me" she stated as I yanked her by her hair and started slamming and jabbing punches into her head. She screamed and everyone dragged me off her. "That's what you get for talkin shit, you fucking basic ass skinny bitch, try me again and I swear to god I'll put you in the ground!" I yelled back trying to escape the hands of Ethan. "You ain't gonna so shut you nigga" she replied and that pushed me over the edge. I leaped out of Ethan's touch and kicked her in the head as she tried to fight me off her. Ethan grabbed me again, got my bag and took to the car. Once we got in the car, I was shaking. " calm down baby, she's not worth it at all" He replied as tears feel down my face.

Ethan's pov
Miela HATES when non- black people use that word. She was crying because that's one way she releases her anger, I've grown to realize that. "I swear to god bruh, I'll boot her head open" she said with anger as I shushed her. Miela had so much adrenaline rushing through her, I could feel her pain. Plus she was on her period so Emma picked a bad time to fuck with her. "Who is that skinny hoe anyway?" She asked as she slowly calmed down. "My ex girlfriend, we dated for a week" I told her as she turned her head to face me "eww you had a bad preference in high school huh?" she asked as we both laughed. "Clearly did" I replied and she smiled. Miela sighed and put her head on my lap. "Can we go, cuz I can see her through the window and right now I kinda wanna end her life" she told and I gasped "damn girl, end her life?" I asked and she nodded. "your so strong by the way, like damn I couldn't even hold you back" i said and she laughed "that's what happens when I'm mad" she replied.