Ethan doesnt accept the baby pt3

"Renzo" I cried as he picked up the phone after 2 rings. "I told him and he said that's he's not looking after it, I don't know what to fucking do" I shrieked as I wiped my tears. I was a mess. "He didn't accept it" Renzo said as I could almost hear the anger shooting through his voice. "I'm coming ok" he said as I nodded realizing he couldn't see me. "Ok hurry" I said as I ended the call.
————————————-
"Thanks for coming renz" I said as he nodded kissing my forehead. "Anything for you little sis, now get some rest, you crying isn't good for the baby" he said as I smiled. My face was puffy and I looked horrible. Renzo stood up and got ready to leave as I sat on my bed, leaving a sad stressed expression on my face staring at the ground. Renzo looked at me and sighed. "Forget about him, he's not worth it, he's a peace of shit for leaving you and will never find someone better" Renzo said smiling as I jumped up and hugged him tightly. Renzo then left and I was exhausted. I needed rest.

2 weeks later.
It was the day of my doctors appointment for my babies gender. I called Devone and Renzo as they told me they wanted to come. I agreed and told them to get ready. One hour later they texted me and told me they were ready as was i, so I got into my car and raced to their house. I got my phone out and called to tell them I was outside waiting. "DEVONE, RENZO GET YOUR UGLY ASSES OUT WE FINNA BE LATE NIGGAS" I shouted at them as they ran outside the house and inside the car making me laugh.

At the hospital.
We got their and waited for my name to be called. I was so nervous but excited. "What do you think the gender is" I asked as I looked at them both. "Girl" Renzo said as Devone rolled his eyes, "it's a boy idiot" he replied as I giggled. "I think it's a boy, I feel it" I said as they nodded. "Hello can I please see Iyanla" a tall beautiful dark skin women said as she smiled slightly. I stood up following her as Renzo and Devone followed along too. "Damn she fine" Devone whispered as he checked her out. "Stop it dude she can hear you" Renzo said as she giggled. "Sorry but I do like my chocolate" Devone said as he licked his lips at her and she smiled. We entered the room and she gestured to where I should lie down. "May you lift up your top please just to the top of your belly please" she asked politely as I did as instructed. "Ok I'm going to put this cold gel over your belly, your 3 months along right" she said as I replied "yeh i am" I said as she smiled. "Ok he bay might kick just because of the cold contact but don't freak out" she said as I nodded. Surprisingly my baby's didn't kick. The nurse walked to her computer and clicked a button, making a ultrasound picture pop up in the tv. "Ok this is the baby they are right their and I've got the gender" she said as i squirmed. "Would you like to know your gender now or keep it for a gender reveal" she said as I looked at the boys who whispering "now, now, now". "can I get the gender now please?". "Sure ok Iyanla you are having a beautiful baby Boyyyy" she said as I gasped and tears fell from my face as Devone recorded my reaction. "I fucking know it was a boy" Devone screamed as the doctor told him to quite down. Making us all laugh. I was grateful I had the chance to share this moment with my siblings I loved them and they were their for me.

Shall I keep going or leave it?
Like and follow please 💛