Ethan doesnt accept the baby pt2

After 3 long, tiring and stressful hours I discussed everything with my parents. And it was time for me to go home. I said my goodbyes to my parents as they left the kitchen and went upstairs. I quickly headed to the kitchen to grab some water when I saw Renzo inside their. I looked at him as he shook his head.

"I'm sorry I was so harsh" he said as he walked up to me and hugged me tightly. "I'm just upset that my little baby sister isn't getting treated well enough" he said as he kissed my forehead. "You keeping it?" He asked as I nodded. "That's good, what's about the gender?" "I don't know the gender yet, My gender appointment is in about 2 weeks" I replied as he smiled. "I'll definitely come" Renzo replied making me smile. "Thank you Renz, but I should get going" I said still sniffing and wiping the tears away from my face. "Are you sure your ok" he asked as I nodded and picked up my bag. I know I wasn't ok but I held it in. "Call me when you get back home" Renzo said as I walked out of the house and entered the car. I let all my tears flow out. I could feel the disappointment coming from my parents in that room. Ughh I can't wait for my baby to come out, I thought rubbing my belly.

15 mins later...
I got to Ethan's house and was lied into the kitchen. I was ready to tell ethan. "Ethan" I called as I heard rustling. "Wait I'm coming" he relied sternly. I fiddled with my hands to distract myself since I was scared of his reaction. He came down the stairs and into the kitchen, staring at me. "Hey" he said as I blushed. "Hey eth, I've got to talk to you" I said as he nodded and sat down, I decided to stay stood up. "I'm just gonna get straight to the point" I said slowly as he nodded. "Im pregnant Ethan" I said as lowered my head. "WHAT!?" He replies as he stood up immediately. "WHAT THE FUCK IYANLA" he screamed as I flinched. "IM NOT TAKING CARE OF IT, IM 18 FUCK THAT" he shouted as he walked out. I fucking knew it. I got my stuff and made my way to my house.

I got their, dropped my bag and ran into my bed. I cried so much I felt so groggy. I was heartbroken, I can't believe he just acted that way. My parents were right about Ethan, he's toxic. I got my phone and dialed Renzos number.

To be continued...