Your baby gets shot/ g.d

CLICK THE SONG ABOVE AND LISTEN TO IT WHILE READING FOR A DEEPER FEELING💖.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ DISCLAIMER: this episode is very triggering

Gray had told you everything about his past. You knew he grew up in a gang, doing illegal things with his brother Ethan to be able to help pay funds for his family. He had told you that he left the gang years ago, precisely 5, but there was still members looking for him after all this time. You and gray even moved from jersey out to California and they found a way of finding you guys. Gray always reassured you but you always begged him to leave the country. You always felt like moving to an English speaking country like England, Canada or Australia would be a good and safe decision but he always declined.

One day you were all at home relaxing. Gray was asleep upstairs and just you and your daughter kaila where watching Peppa pig on the couch.

Gray pov
*buzz buzz* my phone blew up with notifications I frowned and reached over my bed to retrieve it from my desk.

Unknown: I'm coming for you Dolan

What the fuck? Who the fuck is this?

Me: who's this?

Unknown: haha Dolan, you'll see I'm nearly there, well WERE nearly here.

Unknown: damn i didn't know you were into chocolate girls your girl looks sexy, I'd fuck the shit outta her. And your daughter is cute.

My jaw clenched as I ran outta my bedroom it was definitely Harry, the leader of my old gang. I darted towards the living room quickly picking up our daughter Kaila and grabbed Emma as she panicked "Grayson what the fuck?!" She yelled as I ran with them towards the safe room and she finally came to her senses realizing what is happening. "Are they here?!" She whispered as I nodded. She grabbed Kayla out of my hands since she was crying loudly and tried to calm her down. I  grabbed my gun and gave her one too just in case. We locked the doors to the safe and then Kayla put our baby on the couch as she took a deep breath. Aliya started walking around the safe in panic as I came over to her and tried to sooth her. "Babe I told you we should've moved, they've found us and- "
*BOOM* the sound of guns blasted the front door of our house making Kayla shriek and continue crying loudly. This made the gang realize which room we were in. Emma's eyes looked at me in the upmost fear. The type of look nobody wants to have to see their wife to have. Kaila continued crying as we both did our best to relax her. Once she began to klm down a bit. Me and Emma has to think of a plan of some sort ASAP. "Ok babe I'm gonna go out and find them when I distract them you and Kayla grab the keys get the car and meet me at the close gas station if I'm not there in 20 mins you go and leave me. "Hell no babe I'm not leaving you if they get you your dead" she whispered as she stressed out. "Babe it's my fault that you guys are even in this situation I'm the only one that deserves to die. I love you guys more than life itself you need to go" I begged as tears fell down her face. "The police should be coming soon let's just wait I can't leave yo-" "that's the plan, end of" I said sternly as she begged but I denied. "GRAY we know your here somewhere" the loud sneaky voice got closer towards the safe door.

Emma's point of view
I quickly grabbed kaila but softly so she wouldn't get to scared. I held the gun tight in my hand as the banging on the door increased. And gray stood in front ready to distract them. After a couple seconds gray ran through the door shooting continuously as he gave me the sign to run to the front door and go.

I held my kaila tighter than ever on my chest and as I run I see a figure in the corner of my eye with a gun, I tried to turn so the gun would go through me but it was too late it hit kaila right in the lower back.

I shrieked, my eyes went white. Her body flopped in my arms,I lost my whole world. Kaila. She was lifeless.

I try end towards the figure and it look shocked and guilty. Grayson shouted my name "BABE WHY ISNT KAILA  MOVING?!" I turned to him and pointed to the man. "YOU SHOT MY FUCKING DAUGHTER, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Graysons yelled as she ran to the guy in full speed, shooting him at least 20 or more times in the head. The other members seemed to have left and i grabbed Kaila shrieking for help until the ambulance pull up and take kaila immediately.

Me and Grayson entered the van immediately and I couldn't contain my tears and stress. "IS SHE BREATHING?" I asked the medical examiner inside "Yes she breathing and alive , if we make it in time there's a chance we can save her". "DRIVE QUICKER PLEASE!" Grayson shouted as the van increased speed.
  ///////////////////////////////

"I'm sorry we couldn't retrieve your daughter, the wound was to deep, sorry for your loss"

I'm Emma Dolan and I lost my daughter to a shooting on the 28th of oct. my life will never be the same and I don't know if I'm able to carry on.