You meet his family -grayson

Destiny-

Destiny's pov

Destiny's pov

I'm freaking the fuck out right now. I'm gonna meet his parents and I had no clue what to wear. You groaned as you placed your phone on the desk since you were FaceTiming gray and was preparing what to wear.

"Babe what if they don't like me?" "They'll love you why wouldn't they?" Gray replied as i stopped searching my closet and faced the camera. He gave me a confused look so I rollled my eyes and pointed to my skin. "Stop it destiny, your perfect" he demanded as you sighed and kept looking. "Wallahhh" you yelled as you have found the perfect outfit. "What do you think?" You asked as you showed Grayson and he smiled "your gonna be looking like a snack, wait fuck that a MEAL" Grayson remarked as you giggled "thanks baby" as you attempted to leave to try the outfit on. "Where you going?" Gray asked as you gave him a duh look on your face. "To go put the fit on dumbass" "put it on here, it's ok" gray said as you contemplated whether or not to change in front of him. "Fine"

"That is the one!" gray shrieked through the phone making you laugh. "You look like a goddess WOAHHH!" He yelled as you shushed him whilst blushing.

"I'm so nervous you don't understand grayyyyy" you dragged as you walked to grab your phone and slumped onto the bed

"I'm so nervous you don't understand grayyyyy" you dragged as you walked to grab your phone and slumped onto the bed. "You shouldn't be it's gonna be alright, my parents are so excited to see you" he proclaimed as you sighed "do they know what you I look like?" You asked as gray sighed "no but that's shouldn't change anything your beautiful ok?" He asked as you nodded. "When are we going" you asked currently looking at the time as it stroke 5 o'clock. "I'm picking you up in 30 mins so get ready, I love you" "I love you more" you replied "pffft I love you infinity" gray said as he then ended the call making you smile.

30 mins later
There was a knock at the door and you instantly knew who it was. "Babe were late!" He yelled form the outside if the door as you laughed and giggled grabbing your bag and going down the stairs. You opened the door and locked it behind you as y'all made you way to his car. "You look breathtaking" he told you and he kissed your lips "thank you, you do too Babe" as you kissed his cheeks whilst he drove.

The Arrival
Once y'all arrived at grays parents house, you felt a nervous shiver strike through your body, as you contemplated whether to go or call in sick. You toke a deep breath as gray glanced at you and cupped his hands around you. "Don't be so worried I'm here, and if they say anything, we will just go ok?" Gray said as you nodded and you both made your way up the stairs. You knocked on the door, and waited. Once the door opened, you could see Ethan. You had already met him so you felt some type of comfort. "Hey dudeeee" He yelled as you did your famous Ethan and destiny handshake before he gave you a big hug, Ethan was was like your big brother and you loved it. "Wassup bro, are you. It gonna let us in?" Gray asked as you all laughed "oh sorry, come in there all waiting for you" Ethan replied as he smiled at you.

You walked into the dining room with gray in front of you holding your hand. Once you walked in everyone gasped and that made you more nervous than ever. It was silent for like 3 seconds and then a swarm of sweet comments flew your way "omg your beautiful" "your gorgeous" "how is someone so pretty with Grayson". You smiled at everyone as gray rolled his eyes at the last comment, making you laugh. You both say down and everyone was quite again. Around the huge table sat, Grayson's mom dad sister, his 3 male cousins as his 2 female cousins and you were flushed. "Hey everyone" you said quietly as they all smiled. "What's your name?" One of grays cousins asked as you looked at him and said "Destiny" as he nodded. "It's so good to meet you" "nice to meet you too". Once you finished talking someone interrupted as your head your head turned towards them " where did you get that fit from pleaseee tell meee " grays cousin begged as you giggled "Em I got it from fashion nova but I model for them so I got it gifted to me before it dropped but I can get one for you" you replied as she gasped "pleaseee, awww Gray you've got a good girlfriend right there better treat her right" she proclaimed making everyone laugh. Let's just say gray's family was like the family I never had.