Grayon pretends to break up with you.

"Wassup guys, I'm back!" "And today I'm gonna be doing a prank on Samiya. She pranked me a while back and me Grayson Dolan obviously has to get her back. So she's gonna be back from the mall any second now so I'm gonna out the cameras in the right spots   And get her reaction. I just wanted to say that guys this is a prank I believe Samiya is my soulmate she was made for me and I'm madly in love with that human so yh, like comment subscribe and all that jizz AND LETS GOO!" I put the cameras in the right spots and quickly called Samiya to see where she's at.

Soulmate😍: "Hello?"

Me: "hey, where are you?"

Soulmate😍: "oh I'm on my way I just dropped off my friends, I'm like 10 mins away. Is everything ok you sound sad?"

Me: "I'm cool, I just need to talk to you"

Soulmate😍: "I hope your fine. Your not sick or anything right? shall I pick you up anything from the store?"

She's amazing, always thinking about everyone else before herself, I love her so much.

Me: "nah I just need to get something off my chest"

Soulmate😍: "I'm still gonna get your fav cookies since you ran out not too long ago and I love you gray"

I smile through the phone feeling so bad for he prank I was about to do. Samiya is a very caring, soft, sensitive type of person. I'm for sure positive she will cry, and I feel so bad that I'm hurting her.

Me: "ok bye"

Damn that hurt, not saying I love you back.
10 mins later. She's back.

"Baby!" She yelled for me as she dropped the bad of snacks on the kitchen counter and found me there. "Oh hi baby"she said as she grasped onto me kissing me but I don't hug or kiss her back. She frowned and look at me "what's wrong?" She asked as she let go and fixed her clothes. "Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry" she said and I toke her hand into the living room. I sat her down and I sat opposite her. I sighed and rubbed my face. "I need to get this off my chest, I've been holding it in too long" I said and she nodded. She's so understanding. "You can say it, you don't need to be nervous. I won't get mad." She told me as she held my hands but I let go and she looked down. She's upset I could tell. "Samiya I don't feel like this is working" I said to her and she looked up again. "What do you mean?" She asked as she looked me in the eyes. "I'm not feeling that sense of love I felt for you before, I feel like were drifting apart" I said to her and her eyes were watering. "Gray I thought our relationship was strong. Were doing great" She said as a tear fell down her face. Shit. "I've been holding it in because I didn't wanna hurt you, but I don't love you Samiya. I'm sorry but it's he truth" I replied and she bursted out crying and walked out the living room. I started freaking out. I walked to the camera and whispered "y'all this is not good, she's so hurt". I ran out the living room and ran for her. She was on the ground in the hallway crying her eyes out. "Samiya" i called and she looked up. Her beautiful melaninated eyes where puffy and strained. "Gray I need time alone, just leave me alone" she said calmly. Samiya never got mad because she was a very strong, understanding woman. "Baby, baby" I called and she looked up "what" "it's a prank" I said and she stood up and ran up to me. "Gray do you actually love me?" "Your my soulmate how could I not?" I towns and she nodded. She then remembered it was a prank and pushed me making me stumble back "your so annoying" she said as she grabbed the camera "y'all really let him hurt me like this? Damn" and we both laughed. Samiya was talking to the camera and I wrapped my arms around her slim thick body. I kissed her cheeks and she smiled. She has such a beautiful personality. So understanding and so precious.