Chapter 8: Weekend Together (Pt. 1)

Saturday 

(There's a lil NSFW)

{Harry's POV:}

I woke up like normal today except something was different. I woke up to the thoughts of Draco filling my mind. Today was Saturday so there were no classes. I got up, got dressed, and threw a pillow at Ron. He mumbled something about it being the weekend and I threw another pillow at him. He finally got up and started to dress.

"Hurry up Ron or we'll be late to breakfast and all the food will be gone."

"Okay, okay. I don't want any of the bad food."

He finished up and we exited the dorm to a happy Hermione.

"Hey, you two! Good morning!"

"Hey, Hermione. Morning" Ron mumbled and groaned. Hermione rolled her eyes and locked hands with Ron. I pretended not to notice. We made our way out of the common room and into the dining hall. We sat down in our usual place and I take a peek at Draco. I mouth the words 'meet me after breakfast' and he nods his head. 

"Who're you looking at Harry?"

"No one Hermione! I told you I don't like anyone!"

"Is it Malfoy?" She whispers, "I won't tell anyone. He's quite handsome" I can feel myself getting red and she silently smirks to herself. Damn you, Hermione. I glared at her and slightly nodded my head. She giggled in triumph. I pouted and crossed my arms. I started pilling food onto my plate and began eating. Thanks to Draco, I'm eating normally and on the way to recovery. When I finish my food I decide to go to the bathroom earlier than usual. I start to get up and while I pass Hermione I bend down and whisper in her ear, "You better not tell Ron or he'll flip." She smiled and nodded her head.

I was walking through the hallways to the bathroom and safely made it in without anyone noticing. It was quite hard to get places secretly when there was more than 1 school at Hogwarts. Soon after I walked in and sat down Draco walked in.

"I saw you leave the hall early so I decided to leave early too." I smiled and motioned for him to sit down. He sat down next to me and I smiled brightly.

"I was thinking, why don't we spend this weekend together? We can go to Hogsmeade together somehow. I can ask Hermione for help. Oh yea, Hermione knows about our friendship she figured it out. She asked if we were friends and I didn't cover it up very well."

"As long as she doesn't go and tell the whole student body I'm okay with it. And you want to go to Hogsmeade, like a date?" His pale cheeks started to get rosy.

"Yeah, if you want to call it that. We can try to make ourselves invisible or something. I do have the cloak but I don't know if you'd want to stay under that all day."

"I'd stay under it all day if I get to stay under with you." My face felt very hot. Is he gay or is he just being nice? 

"Okay. I can try to get a spell that would make sure it stays on us. I'll ask Hermione about it. We also can't go to really populated areas. Maybe Hogshead?"

"That sounds good. It's a date!" He leaned over and hugged me, "This will be the first time actually having a good time in Hogsmeade." I just accidentally asked Draco out on a date. Shit. Wait, not shit. This is going to be great!

"I should get going so I have time to ask Hermione for a spell that will keep the cloak on us. I'll meet you here 10 minutes before we go to Hogsmeade." He nodded and I left. I went straight up to the common room to see Hermione and Ron cuddling on a chair. They noticed me enter and Hermione jumped off and onto the couch bright red.