Chants and goals

"GAMEDAY BABYYYYY!" I yell as I enter Providence Park. I'm Y/n Reus. I'm 12, and I play soccer, position, goalkeeper. Yes, I am related to Dortmund star, Marco Reus. He is my uncle. He pretty much got me into soccer, made me fall in love with the game. I never get to see him, I've only met him three times, but he made a massive impact on my life, all three times. Anyways, I am currently walking over to Section 106 with my family.

The Portland Thorns are playing the Orlando Pride, my second favorite team. I can't wait to see Ashlyn Harris, Ali Krieger and Marta play, along with Tobin Heath, Hayley Raso and Nadia Nadim! (AN: I know Nadia doesn't play for the Thorns anymore, but there is still rumors that she may resign, so..... Might as well.) This is going to be a good game, can't wait!!! "Y/n, are you going to give Tobin your sign tonight?" I made a Tobito the Burrito sign, so iconic! "Yeah! I hope she likes it!" We are also going to wait where the players leave the stadium and get Ashlyn Harris' signature on my jersey. 

The game started quite suttle. Seemed as there were no hard feelings. But, in about the 30th minute, it went down. It started when Tobin Heath played a through ball to Nadia Nadim, and Toni Pressly made a horribly timed slide tackle on Nadia, in the box, may I add, and completely took out Nadia. Then the idiot ref called NO PENALTY. The crowd went crazy. Tobin Heath is yelling into the refs face like a drill sergeant, as well as Nadia, as well as 20,000 people. So the end result was Nadia Nadim with a red, along with Toni Pressly. Tobin Heath with a yellow, along with Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris. That was crazy! The game went on "normally" for the remaining 60 minutes and it ended in a two all draw. With Lindsey Horan and Christine Sinclair scoring for the Thorns and Marta and Alex Morgan scoring for the Pride. Gosh, what a game from both sides! After the game Tobin came up to the stairs to the capo stand. "TOBIN! TOBIN!" I was yelling with all that I got. She looked up and I showed her the sign, she then gave me the nod of approval, and I threw it down. She looked down at it and mouthed, "Thank You." That instantly melted my heart. My mind was instantly racing, "OMG, SHE LOVES ME NOW! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" That was in my, as well as the image of her mouthing thank you was replaying in my head.

As soon as I came back up to my family, we headed out of the gate nearest to the player exit, and waited. About 20 minutes later, the players started coming out. "ASHLYN! ASHLYN!" I was yelling her name with all my heart. She looked at me and walked over, I instantly started freaking out. "Nice jersey! You want me to sign it." Pointing at the Ashlyn Harris jersey I was wearing. "Yes, please!" "What do you like to do?" She asked. I'm having a conversation with Ashlyn Harris?! SHOOK! "I love playing soccer, goalkeeping specifically. I also love long boarding when the weather is good." "You remind me alot of myself when I was your age. It was nice meeting you. Go Pride!" She then gave me a fist bump. It felt as it was meant to be. Just some connection. I just dismissed the thought and freaked out to my family, "OMG! ASHLYN HARRIS SIGNED MY JERSEY, WE HAD A CONVERSATION. HOLY SHIT!" "Language!" All three said at the same time. We all shared a laugh.

AN: Thank you for reading. I'm going to try my best to get two updates out today! Stay tuned, and enjoy! Also, next chapter, the tea is coming.