Meeting The Team Pt.2

After our little moment, we continued eating and talking. Marta decided it was a good idea for our table to play 20 Questions. Oh. Boy. Mom started, "So, Y/n, do have a special someone?" Well played Mom, I'll give her that. "Yes, I do. Her name is Lydia," Alanna laughed out loud, "She also plays soccer, and she is a keeper, off the field," At this point Alanna was on the floor, I don't know why, there was no joke... "Alanna keep it together. Another thing, she is from Australia, no Alanna, it is not the actual Lydia Williams." Alanna was literally dying on the ground, while everyone else was yelling at her to keep it together.

After the Alanna show, we continued playing, "So, Syd, how is Cassius?" I decided not to be a bitch, *cough, Mom!* and go really basic. "He is good. Growing fast. You will get to meet him when you go back to Orlando!" "I will be his favorite cousin!" I said determined, getting a chuckle out of the table. Syd then asked Mom, "So, Ash, when are you going to grow a pair a propose?" HA! Knew it (somewhat)! "Ha. Your so funny. Maybe soon." Mom chose Alanna as her next victim, "So, you and Kyah Simon. Is it a thing?" She really was trying to annoy everyone tonight. "Yeah, we are. We had a bit of a 'falling out' earlier in the year, but we are back and loving each even more." I was happy for Alanna, even though I just met her, she's like my best friend. I just gave her a comforting smile, while all the others acted like children and ooo'ed, it is crazy how they can be more like children then actual children.

We continued playing until everyone decided we should all get some rest. So, Mom, Ali and I went up to our room. When we got up there, we continued playing 20 questions, but properly, and of course Mom went first, "So, Y/n, what are your other hobbies, besides soccer?" I had a few, "Well.... I love working out, I would usually be the only one on my excited for conditioning, and I would push myself to the point where I would throw up. I also love singing, making music. I have helped a few of my friends make music. Another one of mine is martial arts, specifically MMA, I have been in a few matches before, and I was going to have one in a few days, but that may be put on hold. I also love longboarding!" Ali looked at me concerned after I mentioned MMA and fighting, look, Mom was the one who hit a kid with a dead fish! "You do MMA Y/n? Thats awesome! We will have to find you a gym in Orlando, but, you will not be going into an actual league." I was disappointed at the last thing she said, but I get why, she is trying to protect me, cause if I want to go pro, then my head better be screwed on right. It was then my turn to ask a question to Mom, "So, is it true that you and Ali are engaged?" I kinda already knew the answer, but I wanted to confirm it. "Yes, we are," Ali grabbed Mom's hand and intertwined their fingers, "Are you ok with that?" Mom asked with a bit of fear in her voice, "Yeah, of course! Remember, I have a girlfriend of my own." She let a breath go, "Speaking of that, what are you going to do?" Shit, I have no idea. "I didn't even think about that. I love her, alot. Just long distance is going to be hard." I broke down for what felt like the thousandth time today, "Could-you-get Alanna." I said in between sobs. I wanted to talk to her, I feel like she would know that, cause he and Kyah don't play for the same club here or in Australia, so that's like crazy long distance.

Alanna came after a few minutes, and instantly wrapped me up, "Whats up?" "You know how I have a girlfriend and she doesn't live in Orlando, well I wanted to try to talk to someone about the long distance thing, and I thought you would be the perfect person, for reasons." She chuckled, "You can still be funny when you are sad." Alanna is not getting this is she? "Aside from that. What do I dooooooooo?" I tried stretching out the o as long as possible. "Well, with this distance, and not being able to see each other more than twice a year. I think you guys should break up." I bury my head into her shoulder. Lydia is my everything, but this is the best option. "Ok. I need to call her."

Alanna's POV

"Ash, she's been out there for twenty minutes. I'm starting to get deadass worried and more." I may have just met this kid 2 hours ago, but I'm just worried. "She'll be fine Alanna." "Fuck it, I'm going out there." I burst out of the room and see Y/n slouched against the wall, her face in her hands. I instantly rush to her side, and put my arm around her. "What's wrong?" She took a moment to get herself together, "She said she was already cheating on me, and never loved me. Who the fuck would do that!" Cheating! She isn't even a teen! I need to knock some sense into that girl. I instantly tensed up, "No, Alanna, you aren't going to go beat her up." Damn, knows me to well. "You want to go back into the room and go see your Mom and Ali?" She nodded her head in agreement.

Ashlyn's POV

Alanna came back with a sobbing Y/n. "What's up baby girl?" She ran into my arms. Alanna spoke up, "Her girlfriend was already cheating on her and never loved her. Who the fu-" I cut her off, "Alanna." She put her head in the crook of my neck and continued crying. They aren't even in high school, why the hell would she cheat! I'm mad as fuck, but I just am going to be there for my baby girl.

After about 10 minutes of Y/n crying in my lap, she goes over to the other bed, where Alanna is, and gives her a side hug and buries her head in her shoulder. Gosh, how do I fix this? I know I can't fix it, but I want to do something to help. I leave the room, and slump down on the wall. "I'm a failure! I can't help my baby! I'm a failure!" I feel a presence next to me, "You are not a failure Ash. You can't do anything about it. You are far from a failure, you were able to just leave Y/n on the curb, but you decided to go and get her. Ash, babe, pretty much not to many people would do that. So, please don't get down on yourself." I look up and see my beautiful fiance next to me. I lean my head on her shoulder. We sit like that for half an hour.

Once we finally get up and go back in the room, we see Y/n passed out on Alanna, who is also sleeping. Ali and I climb into bed together, and fall asleep within minutes.