Closure is Hard

I woke up the next day in between Lydia and Ali. I could feel the memories of last night flooding back. I wiggled my way out of the middle of them, and went into the bathroom, where I inspected my cheek, it was blood stained and bruised. I cleaned off the dried blood, and dabbed the wound with some rubbing alcohol I found in the bathroom, then left it like it is. "How you doing?" Mom scared the living crap out of me. "Holy crap! You scared me! But I'm doing ok. What exactly happend last night? Its still super fuzzy to me." She took a moment to think, "Well, you really handed it to that prick. You also almost took a swing at him. You and Lydia got together, it was pretty eventful." Geez, I almost took a swing at him?! Now that she said that, its coming back to me very slowly, "Well did he at least get arrested?" That's all I wanted to know. "Yeah. They got a couple videos from me, from last night. They are also looking into the hit and run of your family, they believe that your coach was the driver." I should have known. I should have fucking known! "Was zum teufel ist mit diesem schwanz falsch?" 'What the hell is wrong with that prick?'  I heard some rustling in the other room and saw a very tired looking Ali show up behind Mom, looking very groggy, "Whats up?" She says rubbing her eyes, "Mom said the police are looking into whether my coach was the driver of the car that killed my family." Ali had the most shocked expression on her face. "Kann er nicht einfach eine verdammte pause machen?" 'Cant he just give her a fucking break?' I heard Ali curse under her breath, "Ali, language. I understand German you know?" We all laughed. 

"Lyds, baby, wake up." I said placing kisses all over her face. "Help! Help!" She was saying in her sleep, "Babe!" I was shaking her at this point. "He was going to hit me!" What? "Who? Who was going to hit you?" Was it that stupid prick? "My- my-dad." Her dad was such a nice person. I could tell she struggling over her words. "How many times has it happend?" She was sobbing into my chest, "He hasn't before. It was from the one time that coach hit me, my head just made him look like my dad-" I cut her off, "THAT PRICK HAS HIT YOU? WHEN? WHY?" I was fuming, why? "He hit me when you missed practice a couple weeks ago, he was calling me a dyke, a fag and everything like that. He was just hitting me because I was dating you." I didn't know how to react, he had always given me dirty looks when I was touching her, but I would never think he was that much of a homophobic piece of shit. "Mom, can you come in here?" About a minute later, still no reply, "Are you and Ali making out?" Still haven't seen them kiss in two days, "Maybe." I then hear giggles, might as well just let them continue. I decide to give Lydia a passionate kiss, she then deepens it by running her tongue along my bottom lip, I then clash my tongue to hers, I then hear someone clear their throat, we instantly split, "Oh, hey Mom, Ali. Didn't see you guys there." Amazing cover up. "Well aren't you two cuteeeeee!!!" Ali says trying to stretch the 'cute' as long as she could. "Haha, yeah!" Totally not suspicious, well played.  "Do you two want to get out and play some footy?" I really didn't want to play, but... "Yeah sure..." Lydia knew what was up, I tend to find myself always spacing off at the end of a sentence when I didn't want to play footy, or do anything. Mom gave me a unsure look, "Be ready in 30, ok?" I just nodded. 

Ashlyn's POV

"Didn't Y/n seem a bit uneasy with the idea of going out and practicing?" Ali thought for what seemed like forever, "Yeah, she did seem a little off the edge about it. It may have to do with her coach and all of that, so just don't push her too much to play, ok?" Now that makes sense, "Ok. You want to know something?" Ali looked at me with worry, "I love you Princess." I then gave her a soft, passionate kiss. "I love you to Ash."

AN: GUYS OMG OMG OMG! WHEN I WAS AT FUTSAL YESTERDAY, MY FRIEND POINTED SOMEONE OUT, AND WAS LIKE, "That's Megan Rapinoe's sister." LIKE SO CASUALLY, AND I WAS FLIPPING OUT! I LEGIT WAS TRYING TO IMPRESS HER, (side note: oof) AND I PLAYED MY BEST GAME YESTERDAY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'M STILL FLIPPING OUT! So, summary, I SAW PINOE'S FUCKING TWIN!

Aside from that freak out, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Please stay tuned for more, and vote, comment and everything in between! Sorry for having this chapter a little short, I'll try my best to make the next one a little longer, it may be the part where you leave Portland. Anyways, have a great day!!!!!

Stay awesome Possums!