New Home

I gave Lydia one last kiss, with the most passion I had. "I love you. And I'll facetime you everyday, ok?" She was crying, "Ok, you better! facetime me as soon as you get home, got it?" I just nodded and gave her one last hug. "Ready?" I nodded, and went with Mom and Ali. I heard a faint 'Love you!' from Lydia. We breezed through security, and were on our way to the gate. We got there just in time, and boarded, going to our nice first class seats. I sat and put in my earbuds, "Hey! You know the deal!" I heard Ali complain. "Ok, ok, do you mind country?" She nodded in a no, and I gave her the earbud, putting my Country playlist on shuffle. The first song that came on was Best Shot by Jimmie Allen.

I'm just flesh and bone, heart and soul
And I've earned a couple scars
I've let once in a lifetime kind of things slide right out of my arms
I've struck out, I've been knocked down more times than I can count
But that don't matter now

'Cause when you smile
I see the sun sink down on a coast out in California
And there's no doubt
Because of you, I'm not the man I was before you
I'm not saying that I'm perfect
Oh 'cause girl you know I'm not
But I'll love you with everything I've got
Girl I'll give you my best shot

You saw a spark inside of me that no one else could find
Your good morning eyes, they get me high
Girl you're always on my mind

'Cause when you smile
I see the sun sink down on a coast out in California
And there's no doubt
Because of you, I'm not the man I was before you
I'm not saying that I'm perfect
Oh 'cause girl you know I'm not
But I'll love you with everything I've got
Girl I'll give you my best shot

When I saw you for the first time
I knew I'd found amazing grace
It's like angels singing every time I hear your name
When you smile
I see the sun sink down on a coast out in California
And there's no doubt
Because of you, I'm not the man I was before you

When you smile
I see the sun sink down on a coast out in California
And there's no doubt

Because of you, I'm better than I was before you
I'm not saying that I'm perfect
Oh, God knows I'm not
But I'll love you with everything I've got
Girl I'll give you my best shot

I'm gonna give you, I'll give you my best shot
I'm gonna give you, I'm gonna give you, yeah
Whoa whoa yeah

Whoa yeah

I sang the whole song under my breath, hoping no one would hear, but of course they did. "Heiliger mistkerl, du hast eine gute stimme!" 'Holy crap kid, you've got a good voice!'  "No I don't!" We continued our banter, with Mom sitting there confused. She finally figured out from context, about 10 minutes in. "Y/n, stop trying to deny it, you know its true!" Timing isn't the best, "Mom, your a little late." We all laughed and continued making small talk for the rest of the flight. 

We soon touched down at Orlando International Airport, "Welcome Home!" I looked around and saw palm trees lining the runway, and looking very hot and humid, Oregon girl in Orlando, good times! I do this thing where I 'step into the next phase of my life' where I take a step then say the next phase. I saw it in Pitch Perfect 2 (AN: WHATS UP PITCHES!) and just thought, 'Wow, thats me.' So I took a step from my seat and said, "Next phase of my life, here we begin!" We walked off the plane and I instantly felt a heat wave hit me, it was like I was about to pass out, my mouth instantly became a desert, and it just felt like I was going to pass out (Did I already say that?) We went down a escalator and I saw someone holding a sign saying, 'KRIEGER-HARRIS CLAN' and a bunch of people behind it, but I saw Lanna and took off running towards her, "LANNAAAAAAA! I MISSED YOU!" I jumped up into her arms, "Its only been a couple days." I gave her a "seriously" look. Everyone else said their greetings, and we left with Lanna. "Ash you can drive." Lanna says making everyone laugh, "Its time for my inner ASIO agent to come out." Mom, Ali and I all looked at each other confused, "The Aussie FBI." We all let out a 'Ooooooohh.' "So...." I nodded my head, "Why did you-" My phone rings, I look at the caller ID and see it is Lyds, "Hey Babe!" I nearly shout, "Woah, eardrums Baby!" Shes going to freak when I show her I'm sitting next to THE Alanna Kennedy, "I've got a surprise." I then turn to camera to show Lanna sitting next to me, and Lyds' face instantly lights up, "Is that who I think it is...." I nod, "OH MY GOD! HOLY SHIT! NO WAY! ARE YOU FAKE?" We all laugh at the last part, "Nope. By the way, I'm Alanna, and you are?..." You know I totally don't know who you are, your girlfriend toallyyy doesn't talk about you non stop, "I'm Lydia, your like my favorite player. I'm still wrapping my head around this, sorry." We both chuckle, "Its fine. I totally didn't know who you were before, Y/n talks about you non stop. Its cute!" I see Lyds blush on the screen, "Well... How do you like the surprise?" Lyds looks at me like I'm crazy, "I love it!" I smirk then say, "There will be more where that came from!" She has the most shocked look on her face. "Ok, love ya! Talk to you tomorrow!" I blow her a kiss and she does the same, "Love youuuuuu!" I end the call. "I love her." Lanna says, "I do to."