Turned

*Amber's necklace*

Amber POV

When I woke my mom already left for work  I looked at my wrist, the bite is completely healed.  I felt a sharp pain in my arms. I tried to get up and walk around but my legs felt like jello and I fell on my face. "Ow" I mumbled to myself all of a sudden my fingertips started hurting, I looked at them and it was growing longer. "What the heck," I said under my breathe then I started to scream. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I felt all weird when I looked down I had paws, I mean PAWS! I walked over to my full length mirror to see what's up but I end up triping over my feet er paws. I fell on my face, that hurts, when I finally made it to my mirror, what I saw was unbelivable, I was I wolf. I have yellow eyes, I am pure white with a pretty shade of blue on the tips of my ears and the tip of my tail also with a blue crystal necklace around my neck. All of a sudden when I was admiring myself I heard a voice in my head.

'Hi Amber

' who's there'

'I am your wolf, Angle'

'my wolf?'

'Yes see werewolves have inner wolfs we help you or talk to you if you need help'

' wait werewolves'

'yes Amber you are a werewolf'

'ok how do I change back'

'just imagine yourself human, every little detail, close your eyes it will get easier each time you do it sooner or later you will be able to do get without closing your eyes and even without much thought'.

I closed my eyes and imagined my wavy brown hair, deep brown eyes, full lips and a small nose. I felt a few bones shift  around and when I opened my eyes I saw that I was no longer a wolf.

'Thank you'

'no problem just to warn you your sight, hearing, and smell would improve a lot if any thing is too loud or you just don't want to hear it focus on something else'

'Thanks for the tip'

'your welcome'.

I layed down and took a nap my mom got home.