Truth

Jake POV

I ran up to hug Amber, she started crying and repeated I killed them" over and over again and of course I told her "its ok". Finally I got her to the pack house and she ran right to my room since she don't have a room. I called a pack meeting and went to the living room. "EVERYONE I KNOW YOU GUY ARE PROBABLY WONDERING WHAT HAPPEN TO THE VAMPIRES AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THEY ARE DEAD SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEM" I announce and everyone erupted in cheers. I laughed myself and walked out and walled to my room to talk to Amber.

                                               *****

When I got her calm down she said "I want to tell the pack about me " I sat there shocked "wait why" I said still stunned . "Because I don't want the pack think I am a weak human" I nod and took her hand. I lead her to the living room where everyone was still at. "EVERYONE AMBER WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" shut up right away.

Amber POV

When I calmed down I decided its time for everyone to know so I said "I want to tell the pack about me " he sat there shocked "wait why" he said still stunned . Might as well tell him to truth "because I don't want the pack think I am a weak human" he nod and took me hand. He lead me to the living room where everyone was at. "EVERYONE AMBER WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" everyone shut up right away. Well now or never I clasped my hands together and came out with it "I am a rare werewolf". Everyone bursed out laughing I growled that got everyone to shut up.

Carly POV

Everyone was talking about the vampires being dead no one has ever killed one let alone two because they are fast and sneaky. Me and Bella was talking and when I looked up I saw Jake pulling Amber in the room. "EVERYONE AMBER WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" my brother, Jake yelled everyone shut up right away. Amber clasped her hands together and came out with it "I am a rare werewolf". Everyone bursed out laughing including me rare werewolves is a legend does she think we are stupied she growled. A very powerful growl, even more powerful than a Alpha that got everyone to shut up. Jake is even looks scared Amber put her hand on Jake's shoulder to calm him down. "I can prove it to you" she said ok now I am curious. Before we could blink in Amber's place was a wolf that's pure white but, with a pretty shade of blue on the tip of her ears and the tip of her tail. With a blue crystal neck around her neck everyone stared at her if she grown another head.