I'm Back

Amber POV

I finally got mark a looked over at jake sleeping I smiled and leaned down where we were inches apart and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. I pulled away and slowly stood up not waking him and walked downstairs. When I reached the bottom everyone was looking at me all of a sudden Caroline ran up to me. She said in a harsh whisper "he mark you" I nod and said "yeah" she hugged me "congrats". "Um...thanks" I said unsure then she ran in the other direction. Jake sneaked up behind me and hugged me I turned around. He smiled at me I returned the favor and ran outside I shifted and ran a lap around the territory. I caught a weird sent and I followed it I stopped dead in my tracks. When I saw Avery standing there "hey Amber did you miss me". Right away I shook my head she put her hands on her hips and fake pout. "Aw you don't really mean that" she said I growled at her since I was still a wolf. Slowly I shifted back into a human "get out of my territory" I growled. She shook her head at me and said "you don't understand you can't  order a vampire around it only work on the wolves oh and congrats, your mate marked you. I stood there wide eyed "how did you know" she gave a little laugh before saying "its all over your sent". I am going to kill her I growled "so moon's daughter or should I say princess I could also call you Rare". What is she talking about "what are you talking about" she laughed "I can't believe you don't know". I shook my head indicating I don't know "well maybe I should explain before I kill you and precious mate". My hands curled up into fists trying not to kill her before she explains. "Anyways do you ever wonder why you are Rare". I looked at her wondering where all of this is going and nod slowly. "Well the moon goddess chose to be like a daughter to her, you got all the powers she has and even more you are also the princess of wolves sums it up". I nod she smiled, a wicked smile before saying "good prepare to die".

Hey Noeel1999 here sorry it took so long to write this a had a writers block I wish it was longer but, at least I put it up PLEASE comment and vote, also don't hesitate message me to. The next chapter is going to have action.