Whats wrong

Amber POV

Jake said sorry over and over again I finally forgave him forgive and forget right. Jake hugged and I mean he hugged like he was never going to let go. Then I started feeling my powers wanting break free so I took a deep breathe and calmed down. A lot of people was looking confused other gave us a knowing look. When we pulled away Jake looked worried "what's wrong" I whispered to him. He shrugged and claimed "nothings wrong" I didn't really believe him but I let it go.

Jake POV

I am worried that Amber's back I know I should be happy since she is my mate. My wolf is happy but i'm not, Luke was upset that I rejected her and kicked her off of the territory. Luke was hurt that Amber kissed Tyler I pulled away from hugging Amber I stood up and walked to Josh.

"Hey what's up" Josh said right when I was in front of him "Josh I don't know what to do" . "Its easy it has been 5 years forgive her and mate her besides we need a Luna why not have a rare Luna" Josh said. He ot a point Amber is rare and got powers but I can't fully forgive enough to mate her.

Amber POV

I was listening to Jake's and josh conversion I was shocked when I heard Josh said need a Luna. I snapped out of it due to the fact Caroline was waving her hand in front of me. I growled at her and she jumped back "sorry" I said with a small smile. She smiled at me I looked back at Jake

'Hi Amber'

'Oh hi Angel what's up'

'Um...not much I just want to mate with Jake'

'I do to I don't think he forgives us yet'

I cut the connection off. I going to make him forgive me I walked over where Jake was "hi Jake" he looked at me "Amber I am never going to forgive you"I pout at that "never really". I thought for a minute and leaned in and whispered "come up stairs with me" he stood up straighter and turned to Josh "i'm going to be back" and Josh nod. I turned around and started walking upstairs with Jake following me. I went into his room when he walked in "close and lock the door" I commanded. When he locked the door I grabbed his arm and pulled him on the bed. I kissed him I feel fireworks and Jake kissed back when he pulled I growled. "I am not going to be your little puppet I rejected you for a reason and I would like to stick to it". I started crying and put my head in my hands and he instantly hugged me and tried to comfort me. "Why are you crying"

Jake POV

It hurt to see her crying "why are you crying" she looked up and took a deep breathe "I never asked to be a werewolf" her voice dropped to a whisper "or rare" I looked at her shocked. Being a werewolf isn't that bad is it "what so bad about being a werewolf" she leaned in and kissed me when she pulled away and whispered in my ear. "I was fine with being human knowing nothing of this world when I woke up the morning after being bitten the world I knew change so think about it". She pulled away and gave a little smile and walked out the door.

'Luke what was that about'

'I don't know but she is hot'

I cut the connection off I can't forgive her just like that.