Jake finally knows

Amber POV

OMG jake knows I can't believe it he is taking it better than before. I decided to tell him about Avery and about me being he has been quite for 10 minutes.

Jake POV

Amber is a rare werewolf and she got bitten that's impossible.

'I don't think that is possible'

'I know they are legends and we are going to kill who ever is responsible for biting her'

'yeah we are'

'but who could it be'

'I don't know but maybe you should talk to our mate you haven't said anything in 10 minutes'

I cut the connection off. I completely forgot to answer Amber so i said "ok you are a rare and got bitten is that even possible". She thought about it for a minute and said "I don't think so I thought it was impossible to when you told me the legend". Is it really possible she looked upset and mad and i asked "are you mad"? She looked at me like I was crazy "no" was all she said.

Unknown POV

Amber is so beautiful something is up with her though she should have gone though the change but she smells human. That's strange I got to find out what's going on I took off towards my house before they see me on there territory. Tomorrow I am going to get some answers.

Amber POV

I walked out of the room something didn't feel right.

'Amber'

She sounded so I answered

'Yeah what's wrong'

'there's something wrong I can feel it'

'What's wrong'

'I don't know I think we should keep a look out'.

I should I walked right to my room before falling into a deep sleep.