definitely a foe

Amber POV

The whole time talking to Ave I can tell she is lying to me. So when she and this Rory guy went to talk alone I decided to eavesdrop. What I heard made me sad and mad "I can't believe it is working I thought werewolves are supposed to be smarter than that" Ave said. "They are but this one not so much" Rory said "so we got to trick her to kill her mate's pack including her mate how are we supposed to do that" Ave asked. Rory thought for a minute then said "how about we tell her that mate's her pack kills innocent people then she would kill them out of anger and not really think about it". My so called friend nod agreeing with the plan when they walked over I asked "what were you two talking about". They hesitated and Rory said "we were talking about how the blue moon wolf pack killed a girl about 4 just because she crossed their path". I acted surprised Jake's pack would do something like this but I said "my mate would never do something like this". If I wasn't a werewolf I would of been fooled Ave moved to hug me but I moved away from her. She gave me a confused look and I yelled at her "you lied to me I am a werewolf I am smarter than you think I can heard every word you said I even can hear your heart speed up when your lying you wouldn't think I would figure it out by now".They showed me a scared look

'Angel'

'yes'

'I want away from them'

' I think it is time to master your powers'

'is it that oblivious'

'yes but let me help back to the territory first'

I mentally nod my head. I changed into my wolf and growled warning them don't move or I am going to kill them.

Avery POV

I am still shocked that she found out but right I am really scared. I know what you guys are thinking there more of us than there are of wolves. If you guys were here right now than you would feel the same way I never saw my friend as scary before. I guess she got every right to be mad but its not my fault I am a vampire and killing werewolves are in my nature. Then Amber took off and before I could move she was gone "wow" I breathed. I am still a little unsure what did happened.

Amber POV

As I run towards the blue moon pack territory all I could think about is how I want revenge. When I entered Jake showed and I almost forgot I was in wolf form. He don't remember its me so anything could he looked shocked at me. Then I realised why I am supposed to be part of a legend and here I am standing in front of them.

Jake POV

memories came flooding back to me as soon as I saw a rare and of my pack was in their wolf forms except for me. They looking at me like saying 'what are you waiting for' I just looked at her and she looked at me. At that moment I knew who it was but it couldn't be "Amber"? I asked my whole pack looked at me like I was crazy and she crocked her head to the side. Josh changed and came out with only basketball shorts "dude you can't seriously think that is Amber, Amber is human" Josh said. I didn't answer him and remembered the memory I received she must of been able to erase my memories. I can't believe when she told me I reacted very badly I sat on the ground to look at her closely. She closely walked closer watching everyone's move and one little sound she will freeze and look at who made the sound. She sat down right in front of me so I would be able to reach out and touch. I moved my hand closely so it won't scare her and when I touched her soft fur. She jumped and then she noticed my hand and growled I have to say that scare me. I know the big bad Alpha is scared I am sitting here in front of a rare werewolf and I got no clue what she is can do. I decided to say "Amber I not going to hurt I remembered everything and I sorry I said that". She just looked me like I've grown two heads she is probably talking to her wolf if she have a wolf that is. I wonder why she isn't changing back or why she's so jumpy "can you please change back I will protect you"? I asked and surprisingly she just nod and in the wolfs place was Amber. She was crying "what's wrong" I asked she took a deep breathe and said. "my best friend from my old school turned into a vampire and she tried to trick me into killing the pack and I am so sorry I erased your memories you just reacted bad". I just laughed not at the vampire thing she looked at me confused and asked "what's funny". I stopped laughing to answer her question "you don't have to be sorry I shouldn't have reacted that way you kept your secret because your rare". She gave me a sad smile and said "but I was bitten".