The Forgive

Amber POV

I walked out of Jake's room and ran outside with Caroline following me I stopped facing the woods when Caroline caught up. She said "why did you leave" I turned around crying "BECAUSE I KISSED JAKE TWICE AND HE HATES ME" I screamed I am so upset. Why me Caroline looked scared and looked at her feet "sorry I shouldn't of yelled at you" I said. She looked up and hugged me uncertain I hugged back "its ok he will forgive you sooner or later" she softly said. "Are you sure" she nod and took my hand and pulled me in the house I froze when I saw Jake at the top of the stairs.

Jake POV

I can't believe she kissed me twice it felt like fireworks I walked out of my room and stopped at the top of the stairs. I heard somebody yell "BECAUSE I KISSED JAKE TWICE AND HE HATES ME" I think that was Amber. i do not hate her I was just mad I got pulled out of my thoughts. When the door opened and revealed Amber getting pulled by Caroline when she noticed me and she frozed. I walked slowly down the steps unsure of what she is going to do. When I finally reached her I gave her a big embrace hoping she will forgive me. She hugged me back and whispering in my ear reading my mind "I forgive you but, do it again I won't forgive you so easily" that send a shiver down my spine. I pulled away smiling like a idiot and took Amber's hand and pulled her upstairs I stripped and Amber did the same we got in bed. We started kissing and moved down to the neck causing her moan and stopped where I would mark her. She leaned down and whispered  "mark me"

Amber POV

I didn't know what I would get when I followed Jake upstairs and I get a make out session. I decided to ask him I leaned down to his ear and whispered "mark me". "Are you sure its going to hurt at first" I nod wanting to be his then right when I nod. He bit where my neck meets the shoulder I screamed at the pain then moan when it turned pleasent. He pulled away smiling and I smiled I got mark then darkness fell over me.

Hey Noeel1999 here what did you think yay Amber got mark please tell me your guys ideas I would love for you guys to comment and vote also follow. Am I bad Should I stop writing this story? Please tell me also I started a new book called Element wolf, if you can come up with a better name I would love to hear them. Also please look at my book