Rare

Amber POV

I woke up and I was in the pack house I want to learn more about this werewolf legend that Angel brought up.

*Flashback*

'Angel why did she need clothes'

'she needed clothes because werewolves rip the clothes they are wearing when they change'

'but I don't rip my clothes when I change'

'that's because you are a rare powerful werewolves think is a legend so that's why you have to pretend to be human'

I cut the connection off. Why didn't she tell me it would of been nice to know then Jake spoke "Amber we are werewolves".

*End of Flashback*

I got out of bed and found some random clothes and went to get a shower. I got out of the shower and put the clothes on I brush my wet hair and blow dried it. When it was completely dry I walked down a set of stairs. I ran into Jake "um hi Amber" I looked at he and decided to ask about the legends. "hi Jake I um... sort of wondering if... werewolves have some legends" He just looked at me with a blank expression then he said "um yeah there is" I want to know what the legend about me is so I said "what is the legend". He thought for a moment before answering. "the legend said that there are these really rare werewolves that are 2 different colors. They are called Rare, Rares can shift into any animal, wolf, or even person a few can even change into a different creature or even a mythical one it is even said some even got some more powers. A Rare are always born a werewolf but it is just a legend why did you want to know". I stayed quiet to process all of the information I had to think of a quick lie because he can't know I am a Rare "I just was curious if werewolves have there own legends". I wasn't sure if he believed me but thankfully he didn't ask me anymore questions and left the room.

Jake POV

I wonder what that was all about it is just a legend and legends are never real right? I walk to my office I sat down thinking about everything that has I should probably call my mom. I picked my mom and dialed her mom's number after three rings she picked up with a worried tone in her voice. Well I blame Amber haven't been home in two days "hello Amber" Amber's mom said on the line. "No its not Amber its Jake a friend Amber's I just wanted to let you know Amber is find we just found her unconscious in the woods and I took her to my house to help her sorry for not calling right away". She just laughed "its alright as long as she is find and she come home soon" I got under my skin Amber is my mate and I don't want her out of my sight but how am i supposed to tell her that. Instead I just tell her "she will be able to go home by tomorrow afternoon" and I hung up. I am freaking out about tomorrow.

Hey Noeel1999 here and sorry it is a little shorter than I would like it but I am starting to run out of ideas. so PLEASE comment some ideas or thoughts you might have.