On a Run

Tyler POV

I can't believe Jake actually letting me stay he sounded a little scared when Amber told him she can command him to do whatever she wants. I don't blame him its not everyday your mate can tell you what to do yes I know they are mates.

'Well that makes sense'

'Chase do you know how this is even possible'

'No but I have a feeling we will be finding out soon enough'

I cut the connection off. I really hope so Amber walked in and asked "do you want to go on a run" I nod I wonder her wolf looks like. Its probably as beautiful as the legend says I walked out and seen Jake waiting in front of the door. "WHY DID YOU ASK HIM" Jake yelled clearly mad then I realised it Jake is also going on the run. Amber nod and said "I wanted both of you to come and be nice to each other". We went out side me and Jake went behind a tree and started stripping so we don't rip our clothes. Amber stayed in the open and took a deep breathe and slowly started to change into a wolf. I change into my black and gray wolf and jumped out from behind the tree. I saw a midnight black wolf sniffing  a beautiful pure white wolf with the tips of her ears blue and the tip of her tail blue. She was also wearing a blue crystal necklace surprising I bowed. The wolf must of been Amber

'Why am I bowing'

I asked my wolf

'We are bowing because she is a Rare and we have to show respect'

'But I bit her I don't need to show respect'

And Chase went to the back of my mind. Amber slowly walked close to me and nudged me to stop bowing I up trying to hide the fact I was blushing.

Amber POV

I was shocked when I saw Tyler bowing then I felt Angel feeling proud.

'Why do you feel so proud and why is he bowing'

'Think of us as a princess he is bowing to show respect if you want him to stop then you have to tell him so why shouldn't I feel proud'

I did a wolfy laugh.

'Ok I get why he is bowing but why isn't Jake'

'Jake is our mate so he don't have to bow unless you command him'

I the connection off. I slowly walked over and nudged him to tell him to stop bowing he slowly stood up and I walked over to Jake ready to run. During our run I forgot I was faster and got out of sight so I just wait until they catch up.

When they did I decided to turn around and actually ran their speed this time. When we got back to the pack house Jake and Tyler ran behind a tree to shift and I just shift where I was. I walked into the house and went right into the room I am staying in and went to sleep.

                                           *dream*

I was standing on clouds then a beautiful women walked out. The women has long black wavy hair that went to her mid back she has ocean blue eyes. She is wearing a long blue and black dress that reached her feet she is also wearing a pretty blue necklace in the shape of the moon. "Hello Amber its nice to see you in person" the women said "who are you" I asked. The women laughed and said "I forgot to introduce myself I am the moon goddess I am the one that created werewolves and mates". I am confused "um hi I am Amber" I said shyly "you don't have to tell me your named you are the first Rare in a 1,000 years". 1,000 years? "But why did this happened to me I didn't ask for any of this" I asked she looked at me sweetly before saying in a sweet voice. "Amber no one asks for some things to happen when I first saw you being born I knew you would be perfect for the gift" wait she knew me when I was born. "What gift" I asked afraid of the answer."to become a Rare I know you weren't born a werewolf but when I saw Tyler was watching you he knew there was something about you". I stood there shocked "but he bit me" she laughed and said "I know he bit you he smelt something strange about you so be couldn't control his wolf because I made sure you were different since the day you were born". "Wait what are you saying" she is really starting to scare me. "You were going to turn into a wolf when you turned 18 years old but since Tyler bit you your change went faster than it should". I nod my head so shocked to speak the moon goddess walked closer to me and said "you can call me if you need me and you can call me Amanda" and she disappeared in thin air.

                                      *end of dream*

I woke up wow I met the moon goddess and found out why I am a Rare when I was bit. I ran downstairs to grab some breakfast. Carly was making some bacon and she asked "do you want some bacon" I nod my head unable to speak. She put the bacon in front of me and I ate all of it in a flash.