Vampire

Amber POV

Recap:

When I saw Avery standing there "hey Amber did you miss me". Right away I shook my head she put her hands on her hips and fake pout. "Aw you don't really mean that" she said I growled at her since I was still a wolf. Slowly I shifted back into a human "get out of my territory" I growled. She shook her head at me and said "you don't understand you can't  order a vampire around it only work on the wolves oh and congrats, your mate marked you. I stood there wide eyed "how did you know" she gave a little laugh before saying "its all over your sent". I am going to kill her I growled "so moon's daughter or should I say princess I could also call you Rare". What is she talking about "what are you talking about" she laughed "I can't believe you don't know". I shook my head indicating I don't know "well maybe I should explain before I kill you and precious mate". My hands curled up into fists trying not to kill her before she explains. "Anyways do you ever wonder why you are Rare". I looked at her wondering where all of this is going and nod slowly. "Well the moon goddess chose to be like a daughter to her, you got all the powers she has and even more you are also the princess of wolves sums it up". I nod she smiled, a wicked smile before saying "good prepare to die".

I jumped in midair and shifted, I landed on top of her I was about to bite her but, she pushed me off and I hit a tree. A shadowy figure appeared then I realised it was... Rory. I slowly stood up and shaked the fact Avery pushed me into a tree. I growled with as much power in it as I can Avery froze scared but, as quickly as it came it was gone.

                                     *Before fight*

Avery POV

  I was walking in the woods until I smelled Amber I knew she could probably smell me. Not a moment later Amber showed and I said "hey Amber did you miss me" without much thought. Right away she shook her head and I put my hands on my hips and fake pout. "Aw you don't really mean that" I said for some reason I can't control what I say must be the Vampire part, she growled at me probably getting mad . Slowly she shifted back into a human "get out of my territory" she growled. I shook my head at her and said "you don't understand you can't  order a vampire around it only work on the wolves oh and congrats, your mate marked you". She stood there wide eyed "how did you know" I gave a little laugh before saying "its all over your sent". she growled "so moon's daughter or should I say princess I could also call you Rare". "what are you talking about" she asked and of course I  laughed "I can't believe you don't know". "well maybe I should explain before I kill you and precious mate". Amber hands curled up into fists she is pathelic for a wolf before I start explaining. "Anyways do you ever wonder why you are Rare". She looked at me curious where all of this is going and nod slowly. "Well the moon goddess chose you to be like a daughter to her, you got all the powers she has and even more you are also the princess of wolves sums it up". She nod I smiled, a wicked smile before saying "good prepare to die". Before anything else could happen Amber jumped shifting in midair and landing on top of me believe it or not she tried to bite me. I let my instincts take over and pushed as hard as I could. She hit a tree and Rory sneaked up behind Amber looked shocked to see Rory was her. She slowly stood up I watched amused as I watched her struggle. Then she growled with so much power like I've never pushed her into a tree I froze there, fear creeping in me. She probably just want to get under my skin and I wasn't frozen anymore. Rory yelled "AMBER WE GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO HELP US KILL YOUR PACK SO YOU COULD LIVE BUT, YOU DECIDED TO BE SUBORN AND NOW WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOUR PACK AND EVEN YOU"! She stood like we told her the worse thing in the world...oh right we did. She quickly recovered and jumped at Rory, he tried to push her push her off but, she hung on for dear life. All of a sudden you could see fire in her eyes and claws extended and cut Rory's throat open leaving his motionless body laying there.  

Amber POV

I was about to run back to pack to warn about the vampires when out of no where Rory yells "AMBER WE GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO HELP US KILL YOUR PACK SO YOU COULD LIVE BUT, YOU DECIDED TO BE SUBORN AND NOW WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOUR PACK AND EVEN YOU"! I stood there staring at Rory how could he say that to me. My blood is boiling at the thought of them killing my mate and my pack oh they are so going to pay. I quickly snapped out of it and jumped at Rory, he tried to push me off but, I was not about to let go. My claws quickly extended and I cut Rory's throat open leaving his motionless body laying there. Omg I can't believe I kill someone I was snapped out of my thoughts when I got pinned to the ground by Avery. I closed my eyes waiting to die until Avery was stupied enough to speak up "I can't believe you are a werewolf and have a mate I should of killed you long ago its a shame you can't say good bye yo your mate but, I guess it is fine since he is going to die anyways". Ok that did it I started burning with rage no one and I mean no one is going to kill my mate I pushed Avery off easily sending her flying. I jumped up and growled who does she think she is threating my mate I can't believe she was ever my friend. Avery quickly recovered and stood up and she ran as fast as lighting till she was right in front of me . She hissed showing me her sparking fangs in the sunlight I growled showing her my teeth once again. I had enough of my so called friend I jumped knocking her down. Before she had a chance to get up I jumped on her to hold her down. She struggled to get out of my grip she finally stopped amd looked at me and studdered "p-please l-let m-me g-go-o I s-sor" I growled cutting her off. I really didn't want to hear it she thought she could trick she had crossed the line. Without second thoughts I dug all of my claws into her stomach she let out a ear piercing scream. I bit into her shoulder watching her struggle while she scream but soon after she gone limp. I heard a branch shap I jumped a little and turned around and saw a big midnight black wolf with beautiful blue eyes and I just know its...Jake.

Jake POV

I was sitting my office until Nick ran in and said "vampires have entered our territory" I to my feet and mind linked to pack  'vampires have entered our territory all children and pregnant  women go to the safe houses everyone else line up around the house and territory but, Josh, Nick, Carly, Kayln, and bella and I are going to check out this whole vampire thing and keep a watch for Amber' . Josh, Nick, Carly, Kayln, Bella and I walked around the boarders of the territory. All of a sudden I heard a ear piercing scream I looked at Josh to see if he was thinking the same thing and he was. We took off running then I caught the worse sent ever... blood. I broke I branch and froze because it was pretty I looked up and I saw Amber on top of a vampire in a pool of blood and another vampire a meters away from her. The vampire a few meters away from her have a claw mark across his throat. She jumped and turned her head and looked at me. She was covered in vampire blood her muscle was completely covered, her paws was covered on her back there was a cut and she was bleeding. It  started to heal so it wasn't that bad she also had a bunch of dots of blood all over her beautiful pure white fur with her tip of her ears not as blue anymore. Because of the blood she slowly got off of the dead vampire and down at her paws. I slowly went over to her and licked her muscle she licked mine back Nick, Kayln, Josh, bella, and I shifted looking at her hoping she will shift soon enough in the wolf's place was Amber.