1: New School, New life

Yukii's POV

New school, new life, new friends! .....I guess....
Hmm, think the students will be friendly here. ...I wish...
By the way, my name is Yukii Hagiwara. High School student. I am hoping this place is good and I wish I would be lucky with having friends.

Yukii entered the gate of the school and as she entered, she saw so many students

"Wow! What a big school!" I eventually shouted. Hmm, I wonder where would I go. Oh good! A student, maybe I can ask him.

"Hey! My name is Yukii, Yukii Hagiwara. Nice to meet you! Do you know where is my classroom or where to go? Will there be an attendance or anything?"

"Oh hi, my name is Hajime Fujiwara. They said we need to wait on the gate to know our classrooms."

"Thank you!"

Author part because why not

She smiled then went to the gate. The students were all there. Not too long when the teachers went infront. They mentioned many students and Yukii and Hajime are included. To their luck, they're in the same class! Yukii is very happy that her first friend is in the same class as hers.

Hello, I am the author of Always By Your Side. (isn't it obvious? Why do I have to tell it XD) This is my first story and I hope you enjoy this. I will be making chapters no so fast because I need to work on my studies, especially I am graduating this year. Also, I'm sorry if my spelling or grammar is wrong, I'm not english. And also, hope you enjoy it!

Bye potatoes! (≧∇≦)