9: Yukii's house

Hajime POV

It was sunday. I stll remember what happened yesterday and it was awesome! I bought five new books which is the best part! It's kinda boring home because I'm all alone like that but eh, nevermind.

BEEP

text message? Probably Yukii.

ABC

I'M DE BEST: GUYS WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO MY HOUSE?!

I LIKE SOMEONE HERE: umm, maybe?

BOOK FREAK: yeah, I'm all alone here so why not?

I LIKE SOMEONE HERE: okay, I'm going too...

I'M DE BEST: GOOD! BE HERE AFTER LUNCH!

I LIKE SOMEONE HERE: okay...

BOOK FREAK: Okay.

At least I'm not gonna be bored. I did my morning routine and after that I decided to read my science book.  After few hours I prepared and ate my lunch. I waited until 12:40 and changed my shirt. I walked into her house and it was not that far. I saw Mariko at the other side. She knocked and Yukii opened it. I tried to catch up and I did it, before Yukii closed the door. Lucky you. Yukii introduced Mariko to her parents and we both greeted them. Yukii said that we will be staying at her bedroom. We went upstairs and she opened the door. I see that she is actually neat.

"Guys let's talk about our classmates!'

"okay..."

"Who first?" I said.

"You guys decide!"

"What about Katsuo Hinata?~~" I teased.

"Yeah, what about if we talk about him Yukii?"

"I'm not interested."

"I heard that he has a twin sister but studies at different school."

"WHAT DO YO MEEAAN?"

"oh, you mean Natari?" (A/N) yep, I'm adding meself as an extra, yes I just said extra)

"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!"

"you are not that good at stalking someone you love..."

"Yes Yukii, and I'm guessing you need tutoring because you always think about Katsuo all the time and you can't focus on your studies."

"NONE SENSE!"

"ok..."

"BY THE WAY! EAT THIS!" Yukii said while holding the pocky that she bought yesterday.

"she said it like how all might said it." she knows that? How can an innocent pudding know that?

"Mariko, I didn't know you watch Boku no hero academia..."

"..."

"EAT THIS."

(A/N) I'm sorry Imma stop doing this

(A/N) I'm sorry Imma stop doing this.)

We ate pocky and after that I saw Mariko taking out an object from her bag. It was.....

A BOOK

"MARIKO YOU GOT A BOOK?!"

"it's a manga book..."

"CAN WE READ IT?"

"okay?"

I went directly beside her at the super speed and started reading with her. It was going great but then Yukii interupted.

"Freak."

"ARE YOU INSULTING BOOKS?!"

"I didn't say I am insulting books"

"ANYONE WHO INSULTS BOOKS WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH GUILT FOREVAHH!"

"What?"

"AND ALSO, ANYONE WHO KILLS(destroyed) BOOKS SHALL BE PUNISHED FOREVAHH!"

Mariko POV

Yukii should've not did this. I've never seen Hajime in a Yandere mode or something like that.

"GUYS CAN YOU JUST STOP IT! HAJIME YOU CAN BORROW MY BOOK AND JUST READ PEACEFULLY!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Okay..."

Finally. Yukii went to her bed and I followed her.

"Hey Yukii"

"Eh?"

"Do you really like Katsuo?"

"ermm.........y- yeah?"

"Okay..."

"By the way, you know Sora right?"

"Of course, why Mariko?"

"You know Sho right?"

"Yeah."

"They are twins."

"But they don't look alike and, how did you know Mariko? I thought that they are only siblings or cousins because of their surnames but, how did you actually know?"

"ermmm... Powers maybe?"

"what do you mean?"

"Nothing, but.... I have something to tell you Yukii."

"What is it?"

"the english test..... There is a reason why I failed."

"W-what?!"

"Sho. He's the reason... I saw him sneaking at Mr Ross' office and I saw him holding my paper and his paper. He changed my answers and he also copied mine. He spotted me and pulled me inside the office."

Flashback

"Mariko? Why are you here?"

"w..what are you doing?"

"It doesn't matter!"

Sho pulled Mariko inside the office.

"Look, if you tell anyone about this you will be sorry. And also Mariko, no one even cares about you! So who cares if you didn't pass? No one of course! So it would not matter if I steal your answers. Right?!"

"uhmm... S..sho..."

"Right?!"

"y..Yes.."

"Good."

End of flashback

"He really did that to you?!"

"Yes..."

"T..That ain't fair!"

"...but...it's alright..."

"No it's not Mariko!"

"but he's right..... No one cares about me..."

"That's not true. We are here for you. Me and Hajime!"

"t..thank you Yukii....."