7: Text Messages

Yukii POV

I walked home with Mariko and while walking she asked me a question.

"Yukii, I know this is a bit of a weird question but, I hope you don't mind...."

"What is it Mariko? Don't worry it would be okay."

"D....do.....do you....l...like....Ha...Haji.....me?"

"No, not really. Why?" I mean, SERIOUSLY I don't really like him. He's a creepy smart student that likes reading and that clearly freaks me out. But, why did she ask?

"B.....be...cause....................YUKII I LIKE HIM!"

"And that's good!"

"No. Not really."

"Why?"

"W..what if he's my sibling? I mean, we have the same middle name, and I heard that he parted with his parents, and.... and.... and what if he is my sibling..like his mother is actually my mother but we have different fathers and what if he is really my sibling, he's the only one I like and I know that's crazy because he likes reading alot and that's already freaky but I don't even know why I liked him just.... I DON'T KNOW!"    She said it so fast that it's the first time I heard her say a long long long thing. But, what if they are siblings? I don't want to get Mariko sad....

"We don't know, but there are many Fujiwara in the whole world. Right?"

"I wish we aren't related...."

"YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU HIS PHONE NUMBER?!"

"What?"

"LET ME BORROW YOUR PHONE!"

"Huh? Wait, Yukii!"     I grabbed her phone in her pocket and opened it, it doesn't have any password so I typed Hajime's phone number in and saved it with the name, "BOOK FREAK" and I also memorized her phone number soI could text her then I quickly returned it to Mariko.

"Huh, Yukii what did you do?"

"Eh, nothing. Let's continue."

Time skip brought to you by 'the girl with a crazy profile'

"Mariko, this is my house. Would you like to come in?"

"No thanks Yukii, I need to go home."

"Okay Mariko, stay safe and bye!"

"Bye Yukii!"

I went upstairs. My parents aren't home but I'm sure they will come back soon. I changed into my black shirt and black shorts. I pick up my phone and entered and saved Mariko's phone number. I quickly texted her.

Yukii: HEYYYY MAH FRIEND!

Mariko: Uhh who's this?

Yukii: IT'S MEEEE!

Mariko: I'm guessing this is Yukii.

Yukii: Yes! I gave you Hajime's phone number so why not text him?

Mariko: Huh? I can't see any Hajime here...

Yukii: it's the BOOK FREAK thing.

Mariko: oh, thanks Yukii....

HEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHEHEHHEHEH I'M SUCH A GOOOOOD FRIEND!

Mariko POV

Yukii, so crazy but at least she's my friend. I found the name BOOK FREAK but I changed it into Hajime because that is just crazy.

Mariko: Ummm,, hi?

Hajime: Who's this? I think you got the wrong number.

Mariko: uhh, no. I mean.. This is Mariko.

Hajime: Oh, Hi Mariko! But if you don't mind,  I want to ask how did you get my phone number.

Mariko: Yukii.

Hajime: Oh, good. I knew it. By the way, why did you text me.

Mariko: Nothing... I'm just bored?

Hajime: Why is there a question mark?

Mariko: umm, nothing. But, I want to ask a question...

Hajime: What is it?

Mariko: This is awkward....

Mariko: Are we related?

Hajime: Huh? I don't know. I mean, we have the same middle name, but I don't know...

Mariko: I wish

Mariko: we aren't.......

Hajime: Why?

Mariko: ummm... Nothing.... That's not really important...

Hajime: okay? Umm, by the way Mariko, I need to go, I still need to continue reading, Bye!

Mariko: Umm... Okay, Bye Hajime! See you tomorrow!

Hajime: (•ω•)

I don't know how to explain this but I feel like I am blushing and it's like I'm gonna explode. I went downstairs to eat dinner, brushed my teeth, changed into my pajamas and lay on my bed. I took off my glasses and went to sleep. I can't. I can't stop thinking about Hajime! Why! Why! Why! I need to sleep! Hmm, never mind I'm just gonna write random things on my notebook.....

Yep, Mariko has a crazy side......................... Also, I'm gonna try to draw what Mariko looks like tomorrow and if I can update, I will show you guys what she looks like.... Anyways,,,

Bye potatoes! (≧∇≦)