2: What an Energetic Girl

Hajime's POV

*sigh* School! Of course, who doesn't go to school? Also, I need to improve my studies.....Nevermind..

"Hey school! I'm back again!" I entered the school then I saw this girl. She seems like a new student. She also looked... cute.. Oh c'mon Hajime! Stop thinking about that things. Wait, is she... is she coming to me? She actually is! I need to prepare.....

"Hi-"

"Hey! My name is Yukii, Yukii Hagiwara. Nice to meet you!...."

*In my mind*
Is she really that energetic? I've never seen a girl like her, but... She's actually talking to me! All those cute girls that I try to talk to will just avoid me because of my nationality .How crazy! But she just talks to me! Is this real? Wait, she's asking me. I need to answer.

"Oh hi, my name is Hajime Fujiwara. *dang you know that you look cute right?* They said we need to wait on the gate to know our classrooms."

She thanked me and left. I was in surprised but I just went to the gate to know my class. After few minutes of teachers introducing, finally, sorting students. Not too long until I heard my name. And in my surprise, I was in the same class with that girl. What's her name again? I think it's Yukii. Oh well! I hope things go well!

This chapter is short because it's just the beginning. But still, it's obvious that Hajime will be the other main character. Don't miss out what will happen next!

Bye potatoes!≧∇≦