4: A Dream

Yukii's POV

Yes! Hajime is teaching mee~~~ He told me that he will teach later at lunch! I can finally make my grades high!

Fast Forward at lunch

"HAJIMEEE!"

"You don't need to shout Yukii, I'm only beside you."

"THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT! TEACH MEEEE!!!!!"

"We need to eat first." He said while he opens his lunch box.

"THEN EAT!" I get the spoon from his hand and puts it in his mouth.

"MSJSGSBJZHZBSJS YUKII!"

"Oh, sorry."

After eating

"Now teach me."

"Okay, okay."

Hajime teached me science because he said it's his favorite subject and it is the subject that I have low grades on.

Fast forward to home time because why not

Hajime POV

Yukii is going crazy. I almost choke at lunch time. But at least I have a friend.

"Hey Hajime! Are you already going home?"

"Uhh, isn't that what we should do?"

"Uhh, okay?"

"Um okay bye."

I'm happy that Yukii does not notice my depression. I hope she won't. I finally reached home. As usual I changed my clothes and went to the kitchen. I cooked my meal. While waiting I review my lessons. I saw something at my Science book. It was a drawing of my face? I guess Yukii drew this. I'm amazed how she's so good at this. I remember when I'm in the Philippines, I also liked to draw with my cousins. I'm good at it but now, I was driven to depression because of my racist classmates. After emoting, I realized the food I was cooking. I ran to the kitchen but still lucky because it's just the right time for the food to cook. I ate and after that I took a shower. I prepared my bag for tomorrow and slept.

I woke up with a bang. I heard a gunshot. I saw my uncle. I realized that this scene is familiar. My uncle was being arrested. I'm now alone. I went back to our house. I will have to start taking care of myself alone. By just the age of 7. I remembered when I watched my uncle cook. I always watch him cook 'adobo' when I was 5. He also teached me how to cooked that. So I guess I won't have a problem with making my food. One day I decided to go out. I can see Marco at the distance. "Hoy salot!" I'm used to his insult. I just ignored him. Then I felt there was a bang on my head. I turned around to see Marco holding a thick piece of wood, which I think he used against me. I have no choice but to fight. I punched him in the face. I didn't know how I did that but somehow I did it. It was also the first time I punched someone. He liked ran away straight to their house. I'm dead. I know he will tell his father about this and he will come for me. I went back to the house. I heard footsteps. They're here. They banged the door. They saw me. His father greeted me with a punch. I fell down to the floor. "Don't hurt Marco again or you will be sorry." He left. I felt scared...

Time Skip when his uncle got out of prison Hajime is already 11 years old.

"Uncle!"

"Hajime!"

"Uncle I missed you."

"Thank you Hajime, I've missed you too. But you need to..."

"I need to what?"

"You need to go to Japan. You will have to study high school there. And you can find your parents."

"But... I don't want my parents. They don't even cared about me."

"I'm sorry Hajime, but I need to do this."

.........

Ey potatoes! It's one and only Author Chan/ Natari!!! So, today is January 14, tomorrow is January 15! January 15 will be the day of our Science quest so I need to study, but still, AT LEAST I UPDATED THIS LEL! So,,,, I need to go now!

Bye Potatoes! (≧∇≦)