6: Mariko Nakamura?

Hajime POV

*yawns* "Morning! English test!"

I did my daily routine and went to school. I left my phone today so it wont be ringing or buzzing while I'm having the test.

Yukii POV

BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEP

"AHHHHH! FIRE! FIRE! oh wait, it's the alarm clock. Okay. Nevermind, IT'S THE ENGLISH TEST!"

"Yukii, please don't shout!"

"OKAAY MOM!"

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THIS FOOD IS ACTUALLY DELICIOUS! AND AS ALWAYS, I WENT TO THE BATH, BRUSHED MY TEETH AND WENT TO SCHOOL SAYING BYE TO MY MOM, MY DAD WENT TO WORK EARLY! (A/N I'm so sorry for these all caps I'll stop it)

Time skip to school

"Hey Hajime!"

"Oh, hey Yukii, it's the first time that your voice isn't too high."

"What do you mean?!"

"Uhh, nothing..."

Yeah, yeah, he always say that...   Not too long until Mr. Ross entered the classroom.

"Good Morning class, and as I said, you will have your english test. This will improve your vocabulary in speaking english because all of you here are Japanese. Here are the papers, please get one and pass."

Hajime POV (A/N I just like it lol)

Papers in, now I will need to answer. The test is really easier than I thought. I took a glance at Yukii and I could really say that she is doing great. I continued answering the test until I finished it. 20 minutes. Not that bad for 50 questions. At least I know english. After few minutes, the time is up. We all passed our papers and Mr. Ross left. We said goodbye and I went to my locker to get my food. I then went to the rooftop. I guess Yukii is talking to some of her other friends. Well, I'm slightly jealous that she gets alot of friends but I'm also happy that I'm one of her friends so I don't really mind that much.

Time skip brought to you by Tide and Nicole(MihoChan) mah friend

"Good Morning class, I have the results of your english test."

"Hey Hajime!"

"Why Yukii?"

"You will be first here."

"Uhh, thanks, I hope so."

"For sure."

"Someone got a perfect score. And it is........................    Hajime Rivera."

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU MY FRIEND!!!!"

Everyone stared at Yukii because she just shouted like a total maniac. But I'm happy and hoping that I will get back to first.

"Next is Sora Tanaka. And third, is surprisingly...... Our new student, Yukii Hagiwara."

"YIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

"Yukii, you don't need to shout."

"Sorry Mr. Ross."

I'm so amazed and happy. Sora is the top 1 but I beat him. But that's not always the case. I still need to be good at recitation and performance. But this is a good start.

After 2 mins

"All of you passed except for one person. Mariko Nakamura, please stand up."

So she's the shy girl at the corner of the classroom. I saw her many time and she is my classmate last year, she always does great but why did she failed this time? I'm sure Yukii will befriends her later. I actually don't know anything about her besides her name... So why not go with Yukii. That won't be bad right? Plus I'll have another friend.

"Okay class, dismiss."

"Hey Hajime, think we should befriend Mariko, she seemed lonely."

I knew it. " Okay, why not."

We walked over to Mariko. She eats her lunch at the classroom all alone.

"Hi! My name's Yukii and this is Hajime. We want you to be our friend. I hope you accept it. And would you mind if we join you in your lunch?"

"T..thank y..you Yukii.... And.. I..I'm s..so..sorry I st..stutter."

"Don't worry, and you're welcome."

Mariko's actually a great friend. We chat with her for few minutes until I accidentally asked an odd question.

"So Mariko, what's your complete name?"

"Umm.. I'm Mariko Fujiwara Nakamura."

Fujiwara? I wonder who is her mother. W...what if........ We're siblings? No Hajime, that's impossible, and also I don't even want to see my mom and dad anymore. I just need my uncle. So I won't even dare to ask her.

"What a nice name!" I just said then I looked at my watch.

"It's already 11:55 guys."

I went back to my seat and so Yukii. We just had an activity and it's pretty easy and Mr. Ross gave us an early dismissal maybe because he is busy because while we are doing the activity, he is doing some paper work so I'll assume that's the reason. I saw Mariko and Yukii walking at the distance but I decided to just go home.

"I'm Mariko Fujiwara Nakamura."

That really bothers me.

WEEEEEEEE EYO POTATOES! so I just finished the nest chapter and do you guys think that Mariko is Hajime's sister? WE'LL FIND OUTTTTT!

Bye potatoes! ≧∇≦

Always By Your Sideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें