Chapter 4: the party

A few weeks had passed and I couldn't be happy to be with Larry. We would always hang out even if it was to do homework or go out on a date my feelings for him slowly started to turn into love but I haven't told him yet. I want to soon on our 1 month anniversary. I saw sitting in my room wearing his red hoodie with some shorts on listening to sanity falls and drawings. I was drawing a photo of Larry and I guess I was so lost in thought that I didn't even hear the door open. All I heard was "what you drawing there?" In my ear causing me to jump and almost scream. "JESUS CHRIST LARRY WHAT THE HELL." I said making sure I'm still alive. He laughed so hard he was crying "that's not funny" I said looking angry at him. "Aw baby I'm sorry you don't have to get all pouty at me" he said while hugging me and kissing my forehead. I started laughing then and said "just kidding, anyways what's up?" "Well tonight there is this party I was wondering if you wanted to go it's just a house party a few blocks from here." He said. I had to think, my mom never really wanted me to go to party's but she was working really late tonight so I think it'll be ok. "Sure I'll go, who's all going to be there?" "Me, sally, Todd, Neil, ash and you. Of course the place will be packed with other people though." I knew as soon as Larry mentioned all of there names I was going. "Ok I'll go just let me get changed first" I said as I pushed him out of the room.

Larrys prov:

It felt like forever as I waited for Y/n to change. But I knew the waiting would be worth it, and was I so right. She walked out of her room in a jean skirt with a black tank top on and her H/c flowed so perfect over her shoulders. She looked stunning. "Wow- uh- wow uh-" her smoke turned into a frown "is it to much?" She said. "Hell no! I'm just lost for words at how gorgeous you are." I said as I put my arm around her shoulders "come on everyone else is waiting downstairs.

Y/n prov:

As I walked out of the elevator ash saw me and gasped "y/n you look amazing!" Surprisingly me and ash have been getting along, she's been super nice and supportive of me and Larry being together. "Wow y/n you look great!" Todd said and Neil agreed. "Wow you look amazing, but we should all get going if we don't want to miss the party." Sally said. It was already 11:30 and I was praying to god my mom would think I'm with ash or something, so I sent her a text saying I was and she replayed with ok have fun love you.

Once we got to the party it was jammed packed in there. Music was blaring off of the walls and people were dancing on each other. "Hey Larry I'm going to get a drink you want one?" "Sure think babe." He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I went and poured us some punch that I'm pretty sure had alcohol in it and walked back to him and handed the drink. "Thanks baby" "hey where's sally?" I asked looking around. "I think he is with Ash. Why is someone worried." Larry asked with a smirk. I laughed it off and took a sip of my drink "let's dance!"

Play song

Larry wasn't a big fan of rap but I was so he agreed to dance with me. I sung along to the song and danced and I think the drink started to get to me because I got really into the music and started dancing on Larry. "Wow baby, the drink getting to you" he said with a smirk. "Just dance with me." I said back in his ear and started kissing his neck a little before I started rubbing on him and he seemed to enjoy it a whole lot. We did that the whole time until i said "I gotta go to the bathroom, will you wait for me?" "Yes baby" he said and gave me a kiss. Even if he was drunk he was still so sweet. I managed to find the way to the bathroom which out tripping. As I got in I thought I was alone but I guess not because Travis was there. I froze up as he came behind me and I could feel him. "What the fuc-" I got cut off by him covering my mouth with his hand. "Aren't you going to be a good girl for daddy" he said and started kissing my neck. I tried to escape but his grip on my wrists righted and I knew I would have bruises. He started leaving hickeys all on me and I tried to escape again but when I tried this time he took his hand and started choking till I couldn't breathe and he told me "you better fucking behave or else!" As he slapped me into the wall. I felt the tears start coming and that when he let go and walked out. It took me awhile to get back up but when I did I went back downstairs and got myself another drink to get what just happened out of mind and to tell Larry what happened. But the problem was I couldn't find him. I looked all over the house until in one of the rooms I heard a voice that sounded like larrys say "wow ash" and I felt my heart drop. I slowly opened the door to see ash onto of Larry and kissing. "What the fuck." I said as I stood at the doorway. "Y/n! It's not what it looks like!" All I did was stare as I felt the tears fall on my face and I threw the cup at ash and Larry and ran out of there. I ran all the way home and to my room and cried. I cried and cried and cried till I couldn't try anymore. And I knew that night sleep didn't exist.

Next morning.

I got up to my alarm clock blaring at me and me having a hangover didn't help today either. To be honest, I didn't feel sad, I just felt this huge weight on my shoulders and all over my body. I took a shower and saw all the marks he left on me the bruises and the hickeys I didn't want. I felt violated just like I did the first time it happened. My eyes had huge bags under them from not sleeping and red and puffy from crying. I threw on my SF hoodie and some sweats as I brushed my hair and walked out of the house.

Larrys prov:

I fucked up bad last night. I was looking all around school for y/n and I was about to give up until I saw her walk in the door schools. She looked like she had slept at all and she looked so drained and exhausted. What have I done to her. "Y/n please let me explain" I pleaded but she didn't seem to care because she didn't answer. She didn't even look alive, like she had no soul. That when I noticed the bruises on her wrists. "Y/n what happened to your wrists?" I attempted to grab her hand but she shoved them in her pockets and hurried away to the bathroom. "Hey Larry is y/n ok?" Sally came up behind me and asked. "No Sal...I fucked up badly."