Chapter 17: the undead

It was a Saturday and I few Larry would he sleeping but I didn't care. I had all of these ideas floating around in my head about writing songs and I had to get them done. I walked into the apartment with out knocking knowing Lisa wouldn't mind, I mean she would probably be up by now cleaning the floors. I opened the door quietly and saw Larry stretched out across the bed with his hair everywhere. I chuckled to myself as a snapped a photo of him as he rolled over and let out a loud snore. I shake him slightly "Larry" I whisper to him only getting him to move over more farther away from me. I sigh and start shaking him violently yelling "THERES A FIRE" and this shoots him awake right away. He grabs my hand and runs out of his apartment and I can't help but stop and laugh, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. He looks confused for a few seconds then finally catches on and walks back into the apartment saying "your such an ass!" "You know you love me!" I say as I enter the apartment. He lays down on the couch with a sigh and says "yeah I do. Anyways what do you want it's 11 am I should be sleeping it's way to early for this." "Well, I was thinking about writing a few songs. I'm feeling super creative today!" "Well lets do this!" He says as he jumps up and goes and grabs his guitar.

Time skip

Larrys prov:

Fucking 3 hours later and we have finally come up with song. I look at the notes as y/n grabs the guitar "you ready?" She says and I give her a nod and then we start.

Larry
Y/n
Both

Mayday! Mayday!
The ship is slowly sinking
They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling
They're all around me,
Circling like vultures
They wanna break me and wash away my colours

Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay (okay okay)
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away (away away)
Save me if I become
My demons

I cannot stop this sickness taking over
It takes control and drags me into nowhere
I need your help, I can't fight this forever
I know your watching,
I can feel you out there

Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything feel okay (okay okay)
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away (away away)
Save me if I become
My demons

Take me over the walls below
Fly forever
Don't let me go
I need a saviour to heal my pain
When I become my worst enemy
The enemy

Take me high and I'll sing
You make everything okay
We are one in the same
You take all of the pain away

Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay (okay okay)
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away (away away)
Save me if I become my demons

Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay (okay okay)
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away (away away)
Save me if I become
My demons

If you guys haven't listened to the song you guys should it's so good it's my favourite it's called my demons by starset.

"That was awesome dude!" I said as y/n set the guitar down. "I'm going to call the whole band to get here so they can look it over." "Ok sure." Y/n said I could tell something was wrong but I ignored it, I was to worried about my own self to even care about her.

Y/n prov:

Just great. I would see scarlet. I swear don't get me wrong I was so proud of Larry for doing this but I greatly disliked scarlet. I could tell she had a thing for Larry and I was scared she would take him away from me.

After 20 minutes of waiting they all showed up. Connor even brought his drums. Gavin and Connor said hi to me before they went to Larry but of course what does scarlet do? Look me up and down and then gives me a smirk as "your so ugly ha bitch" which causes me to roll my eyes. "So y/n has something great to tell you guys." Larry said handing my notebook to me. "So me and Larry finally came up with a song for you guys!" I said while handing the book to thing so she could get a look at it. "I guess it alright. I'm singing it though right? I mean sorry y/n but you aren't even in the band." Scarlet said I gave her a nod and rolled my eyes while Larry defended her and said "yeah I mean y/n she has a killer voice." I swear you could see the steam coming out of my eyes and luckily Gavin taught on and changed the subject right away "yeah well before we get going on that I got a awesome name for our band! The undead! What do you guys think?" Everyone agreed with Gavin on the name. While they were practicing there song I sat on the beanbag in Larrys room and started drawing up the logo, I mean Larry wasn't wrong scarlet had a awesome voice. If I was being honest. I was kinda jealous of her.

The weekend passed nicely as a worked on the logo continuously. I painted it nicely on Connors drums, it had a grave on it with the words "the undead" with a hand sticking out of it. They all loved it and Larry was so proud of me. I went to bed that Sunday night with my anxiety running high, I don't even know what I was so scared of I mean I've been to school before. I got Larry, sal, and ash by my side, it's not like I don't have friends. I tried to push  all my worries away as I glanced at the clock and read 2:15. Ughh seriously. I attempted to fail asleep that night but my worry kept growing bigger with each moving second.