Chapter 6: dont blame yourself

Three days have passed since I've seen Larry or even got out of bed. I've been laying here not sleeping, not eating I haven't even showered in 3 days. It feels like every bone in my body will break if I stand up. But today the thoughts are just getting worse and I still have the bruises and hickeys from Travis. My thoughts get louder and louder your ugly. Your fat. Larry will never forgive you this is all your fault. You caused this on yourself. Your a slut. You should kill yourself.

Soon enough I couldn't take the thoughts anymore and grabbed a piece of paper and pen and wrote and wrote.

Once I reached Larrys apartment I slid a note under the door that said "for Larry please read" and knocked and went to the elevator before he could see me. I made my way to the fifth floor with the rope in my hand and a chair in the other.

Larrys prov:

I heard a knock on the door and got up to go answer it when a saw a note at my feet. I picked it up and read it.

Larry please don't blame yourself for any of this. It's time for me to go. I've been hurt majorly by Travis and other people in the past and my thoughts are getting to me and I can't handle it. I'm writing this to you to tell you that I love you and don't blame yourself for any of this. You deserve to live a long happy life with ash she deserves you and you deserve her. I gotta go now. I love you Larry always. In this life and in the other. See you on the other side. Xoxo

I felt my heart sink to my stomach and every inch of my body began running up those stairs to apartment 204 hoping she is in there.

Y/n prov:

I made it to the fifth floor with tears staining my face and walked into one of the rooms. This floor was a disaster and I knew no one would find me in here. I looked around the room and found something to tie the noose on I set up the chair and stood there with it around my neck and cried for a bit. "Good bye Larry I love you" I mumbled to myself.

Larrys prov:

I got to her apartment and start panicking because I can't find her. I'm calling out her name "y/n!!" "Larry what's going on?!" I hear Sally call behind me. "Y/n...she is going to kill herself! I need to find her!" "Larry...l" Sally said softly "you don't think she went to the fifth floor do you?" My whole body ran up those stairs to the fifth floor with adrenaline coursing through my veins as me and Sally burst threw every door and search for her until I hear Sally say "she's in here!"

Y/n prov:

I kicked the chair from under my feet and feel my airway close and my vision get blurry but before I could close my eyes fully I'm pulled down to see Larry crying while yelling at Sally to call the ambulance "god y/n...I'm so sorry please don't leave me don't leave me!" He screams while tears are falling down his face. I decide to close my eyes to take a little nap. "No! Y/n! Stay with me! Stay with me!" Larry yells "just... a quick nap please..." I say weakly and close my eyes.

Larrys prov:

I'm pacing back and forth in a hospital praying to god y/n is ok. "Are you two here to see y/n?" The doctor says. "Yes and her mom is on her way she was in Canada for a business trip. Can I please see her." I say while on the verge of a panic attack. "Yes you may, she is on the road to recovery right now so she might be a bit tired." "I understand" I say while Sally nods. Sally grabs my hand and says "I'll give you guys some time alone, I'll wait for the rest to get here." "Thanks Sally." I say with a slight smile and follow the doctor. "Before you go in there I just wanna ask do you know about the bruises and hickeys she has?" The doctor asks me. I give him a confused look and he says "I guessed so, she has a lot to tell you then." Now I'm even more confused but right now I just wanna see y/n. As I walk in she is laying on the bed with her eyes closed she looks like she hasn't eaten anything in days nor slept. "Hey baby." I say as I walk up to her and her eyes shot open and she says "Larry come here" as she is half crying. I give her a tight bear hug as we pull away she says "I'm so sorry I did that Larry. I just felt so utterly alone." I take her hand in me and say "it's ok, at least I found you in time. How did you get those hickeys and bruises baby?" I ask she takes a sigh and under he breath she says "Travis.. but I've had worse done to me by some guy." I feel my blood boil "I'll tell you everything when we get back home ok?" I nod in agreement and kiss her forehead. There's some other people here that wanna meet you and I allow Sally, Neil, todd and chug to all come in and see her. My phone starts ringing and it's from her mom "hello?" I say as I answer the phone "Larry can you please take care of y/n for two days? I can't get a flight to see her till then." I'm a little happy to be honest for that answer "of course Ms. L/n I'll take great care of her for you." "Thank you Larry, now I'll let you go so you can talk with her." I walk back into the room and all of us talk and laugh till we get interrupted by the doctor letting us know y/n can leave. I drive us home and tell her about her mom not being able to come home till 2 days from now and me taking care of her. I fit her down on the bed and I can tell she is still drained and exhausted. "You can take a shower just so you know. While I go make us something to eat." She doesn't answer instead she just sits there and stares at the wall. My heart breaks to see her like this so I walk over to her and help her take off her clothes and go and turn on the shower while she stands under the water I wash her hair and body for her but don't look at anything, I dry her off and give her one of my shirts and my joggers to wear as I go make us something to eat. While I'm bringing her the food she lightly says to me "wanna play a game?" While holding a controller. A huge smile goes on my face and I say "sure thing baby" and kiss her forehead. Once the game is done I go wash dishes and her happy attitude goes very sad again. "What's wrong baby?" I say as I grab her face. "I need to tell you everything that's happened between Travis and brad back home." I nod and take her hand while she talks. " I moved here because I needed a fresh start from what happened back home. I was dating this guy named Brad he was the sweetest and treated me like a princess till one night it was just us in the house. We started kissing and it got heated he got a little to far and I tried to tell him to stop but he didn't listen instead he.." she stops and all I do is tell her "it's ok you don't have to say it." "No.. I have to, he sexually assaulted me." She said and broke down crying. All I did was hold her and rub her back as she cried. She then continued " and at the party when I went to the bathroom..Travis was there he pinned me to the way and put hickeys on me..I tried to stop him but I couldn't..I wasn't strong enough." She says while her voice cracks. "And- and you kissed ash." She said and starts crying. I cup her face in my hands and say "she kissed me and before I had any time to react you walked in. I never wanted to hurt you that wasn't my plan. I'm so sorry baby, do you wanna start over?" She gave me a nod and we kissed passionately before I cared her off to bed and we laid there in each other's arm talking about the world till we both drifted off to sleep.