Chapter 18: the devil himself

Wow already off to a great start I thought as I rushed out of bed noticing I was going to be late. I didn't even have enough time to shower just throw on some clothes put my hair in a ponytail and run to school.

Thank god I matched my outfit even though I did it in 5 minutes I still look ok. I ran up to Sally "I'm here! I'm here!" I say while catching my breathe. Todd speaks up and says "y/n! I didn't think you were going to be here today! Larry walked in with scarlet so I thought you were sick." You could have saw the smoke come out of my ears I was now boiling mad "no I slept in today Todd." I said harshly. "I'm heading to class." I said while walking away feeling my heart drop to my stomach. Did Larry not like me anymore? I mean he probably does like scarlet she is pretty and way more talented than me.

Sally's prov:

This fucking idiot! Y/n is his girlfriend but he is showing more attention to scarlet. What the fuck? That's it I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.

Ringggg

Shit I gotta wait till lunch now.

I walk to the cafeteria and find y/n sitting alone poking at her food. I then see Larry sitting with scarlet and the band. I place my food beside y/n and say "I'll be right back I gotta handle some shit." She doesn't look up or even say anything all she does is keep poking at her food. "We need to talk." I say to Larry while crossing my arms. "Alright well what is-" I cut Larry off as I dragged his arm into the hallway "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ARE YOU STUPID?" I yell at him. He looks confused and stupid like he doesn't know what he's done. "What are you talking about?" He asks me raising an eyebrow. "Oh my fucking god Larry. Your girlfriend is busy sitting alone in the cafeteria while your to busy with scarlet. She has felt so lonely right now and your to dumb to notice it." It's like you could see a lightbulb go over his head as he runs back into the cafeteria, I chase after him and find no y/n.

Y/n prov:

I couldn't stand sitting alone anymore so I went to my locker to grab my stuff and head to my class. I feel some hand touch my ass and I tense up, I turn around to see him. My nightmare. My heart is pounding like crazy and I can feel sweat on my forehead. "Hey y/n long time no see." After a while I gain my composer and say "hello brad." He starts eyeing me up and down and I take a step back but he takes one forward and I take another step back till I feel my locker behind me. We are now noses apart and I say "what do you want brad." He gives me a smirk and says "I want you to be mine, and you gotta obey me or else you and Larry will get hurt." I then feel a gun get dragged on my stomach. All of a sudden he looks to his side and puts the gun away and before I can ask what he is doing his lips are pressed on mine. I push away and see Larry "y/n what are you doing..." he asks he looks so sad and it breaks my heart. "Lar-" before i can continue I feel the gun resting on my back I tense up. "Y/n are you ok you look like your going to be sick." Sal says. "Larry, we can't- cant- be together. I'm sorry." After those words left my mouth tears threatened to spill out of Larrys eyes but before they could he walked away. Sally chased after him and it felt me and brad alone. "Good girl." He purred and petted my head. "Now. Give me a kiss." He said. "No." I said shakily and attempted to walk away before I felt him grab my wrist and tighten his grip. "Give me a kiss." He said now angry. I gave him a quick peak and hurried off to my class not wanting to see him anymore.

It came to the end of the day and I was so ready to go home. Larry, sal, or any of my friends didn't want to talk to me today which was understandable, I just wish Larry would talk to me so I could tell him what's wrong. As I'm walking away I feel someone grab my arm and I know it's brad "oh baby, I don't want you walking home alone." He said to my ear and it sent shivers down my spine. I tried to loosen his grip but instead he pulled on it causing me to almost fall. There was no body around that could see so he could get away with doing this. He then pulled me to the car and threw me in before proceeding to yell at me while driving me home. Brad was never like this, I mean yes he sexually assaulted me but he never did this to me, I actually can't remember him ever yelling at me.

I got home and walked to my room and cried. I looked at my wrists and saw the bruise marks he left and also the marks on my arms. Once we got to my apartment before I got out he punched me in the arm a couple of times and slapped me across the face. I was so scared but I didn't want Larry to get hurt. I had to protect him even if it meant me and him not being together. I went to bed that night crying because I miss Larry and I just want Brad to go away. I whispered into the darkness "I love you Larry, I'm so sorry." And fell asleep.