Chapter 7: the truth always comes out

I woke up to the sound of sanity falls playing in another room. After a while I decided to get up and go investigate, and was I ever so grateful that I did. I slowly walked over to the door to hear heavy grunting and the music playing. I opened the door to Larry looking so freaking hot. His long hair was in a pony tail and the only thing he was in was his shorts. Swear was trickling down his abs and it was hard not stop and stare. He was doing some pull ups and hasn't seemed to notice me yet cuz he had his eye closed and was breathing heavily. I started to bite my lip and that's when he noticed me "like what you see?" He said with a smirk. I laughed and looked away blushing. "Hey I brought some of your clothes down from your room so you can get changed and after you I'll get changed then we can head to school hoe does that sound babe?" I smiled and nodded and went to go get changed. I loved how he always did everything for me, it made me feel like the only girl in the world. I changed into some leggings and a hoodie and put my hair into a messy bun and when I walked out of the room Larry was still shirtless and this time I couldn't hold back any longer I went up to him and started kissing him softly but then it got heated real fast. His tongue entered my mouth and mine entered his and my hands went to the back of his neck while his held onto my side. One hand slide down to my ass and grabbed and we kissed until we couldn't breathe anymore and needed air. "Wow" he said with a smirk, I laughed "now go get ready I'll be waiting for you. "Hey y/n!" Sal said as she walked in "wheres Larry?" "He's changing." I said as I stuffed my mouth with an apple. "Ok now I'm ready!" He said as he walked out with his hair brushed wearing a red hoodie with some jeans and his chain hanging out of his pocket. If any man could pull that off it was him. "So I was thinking.." Sal said as we walked off to school "we should go ghost hunting today! I got this gear boy which can summon spirits! I got someone who would love to meet you." Sal said with a smile behind his prosthetic "oh yeah! Megan! I haven't seen her in a long time!" Larry added "who's Megan?" I chirped up. "Megan one of the ghosts the lives in the building, she is super nice and would love to meet you!" Sal said super excited. We walked the rest of the way in silence.

Once I entered the school my eyes landed on ash. "Hold up guys I need to talk to someone real quick." I said as I took ashs arm and dragged her to the girls bathroom. "What the hell!" She yelled as I let go of her arm. "What the hell? What the hell! I deserve an apology for how you've been treating me and for what you and Travis did to me. I know for a fact you are the reason behind him assaulting me and if you don't apologize or make him apologize so god help me! Because I will go to the police and eat on your ass!" I yelled at her. "Y/n...I'm so sorry Larry told me what you did and I apologize greatly, I was just jealous of you for the fact Larry had his eyes set on you. I liked him and I wanted him bad. But I realize now I can't but I do have my eyes set on someone else so you don't have to worry about me going crazy on you." She said with a chuckle "thank you" I said with a slight smile and we exited the washrooms and caught up with Larry and Sal. "You guys ok?" Larry asked, me and cash exchanged a smile and said "yeah I think we are ok." "Are you fucking kidding me!" Larry yelled "I'm going to beat that kid up!" He said as he started walking towards Travis. "Larry no!" I said as I grabbed his arm "he isn't worth the fight, please don't start a fight." I said while making him look at me. He took a deep breath in through clenched teeth and said "ok if that's what makes you happy."

Ringggg

"I'm going to class baby, see you later" I said as I kissed his cheek and walked off with Sal.

Larrys prov:

I was not going to let Travis get away with what he did to y/n, my girlfriend! "Hey Travis!" I yelled at him as I walked over to him with clenched teeth. I must have been scary to him because he looked utterly scared and stuttered put the words "please-p-please don't hurt me." I smirked and said "I won't hurt you, I just want you to know if you ever hurt y/n again. I'll choke you to death with your own blood." (Any Sabrina fans?😂) and walked to my class.

Lunch 12:00

Y/n prov:

As I went to sit down with Larry I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see the blonde hair and brown hair bitches on my volleyball team "what do you two want." I said "can we please talk to you alone, we have to tell you something." The blonde one said almost sad. I nodded and got let out of the lunch room to the halls were it was quiet. "We wanna apologize for what we did to you. We've acted like complete bitches with no reason at all." The blonde one said "it's just we were jealous of you for the fact that Larry is the hottest guy in this whole school and he chose you the prettiest girl in school." The brunette said. "So, to make it up to you, we are going to give you our spot as captain." The blonde one said. I felt overjoyed with happiness and gave them a hug and said "thank you guys so much! I forgive you." "Good!" Said the blonde one "because we have a game in a few days and we need you out there on the court." I smiled and said "I'll be there." And went back to sit with Larry and my friends and enjoy the lunch period.

"I gotta go to the bathroom guys be right back." Said Sal as he got up and walked out of the lunch room. I didn't even notice how long he was gone until I checked my phone and realizing he's been gone for 20 minutes. "Guys sals been gone for a long time, do you think he's ok?" I said, Neil piped up and said "I'm pretty sure he's ok y/n you don't have to worry." "I don't know I just got this really bad feeling in my stomach, I'm going to check on him." And with that I walked out of the lunch room and say Travis picking on Sal. "What the fuck Travis!" I said as I pushed him away from sal. "Seriously, your here again?" Travis said as he rolled his eyes. "Don't pick on my friends Travis." I said with clenched fists. "Or what? Your going to get your faggot of a boyfriend Larry to save the day?" He said and I pushed him again. He pushed me back and sal piped up "guys stop!" He yelled "sal go back to the lunch room I got this." Sal ran back into the lunch room. "Well look at us alone at last." Travis said as he grabbed my arm. I took his hand and twisted it causing him to wince in pain. "I'm not scared of you Travis."

Larrys prov:

Sally came running into the lunchroom causing us to wonder what the hell is going on "guys! Y/n is fighting with Travis!" I jolted up from my seat and said "what." Through clenched teeth. "Come on!" Sal yelled and all of us followed into the hallway where y/n had twisted Travis arm and said "I'm not scared of you anymore Travis." "Travis get the hell away from here!" I yelled causing y/n to turn around and yell at me "stay out of this Larry!" "Apologize." She said as she turned her face back to Travis. He shook his head and she twisted his arm more "apologize!" She said a bit louder, he finally gave up and said "ok! Ok! I'm sorry!" And with that she let go of his arm and walked back into the lunchroom like nothing happened.

After school

Y/n prov:

"Thank ylu for standing up to me at lunch. That was awesome!" Sal said. "I'm kinda scared of you now. Not to self don't piss you off." Larry joked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. We entered the elevator and headed up to the fifth floor and entered one of the apartments and sal started walking towards the bathroom and Larry followed "hold up. Why are we going to the bathroom?" I said raising my eyebrow. "Megan's in here." Sal said and I shrugged my shoulders and followed in. Sal worked his magic as a screams and horrible noises came but then a little girl showed up. "Sally face! Lar-bear!" She yelled "lar-bear?" I teased as I looked up at Larry causing him to laugh. "What's your name?" Said Megan. "My names y/n" she smiled and said "your really pretty." I smiled and said thanks and we talked for a little bit longer till she had to go and we all went back to Larrys place and played some video games. I looked at my friends and realized how grateful I was to have Larry, Sally and all my other friends and realized life was going to get better.