Chapter 11: demon

It's the last day of school! I'm so excited! Luckily I haven't been seeing that weird looking creature or whatever it is. I mean sure sometimes I'll end up blacking up and waking up making sure I'm not dead. Or just recently I started puking up this black substance I kept ignoring it because I mean I feel fine so I shouldn't be worried right?

"Y/n you gotta go to school!" I hear my mom yell from my door. I put away my journal and walk out of the door to meet Sally and Larry waiting for me. "You excited for the last day of school?" Larry says as he puts his arm around my shoulders. "Hell yeah!" I say sure excited. I can see Sally examining my face "like what you see?" I joke with him and he lays saying I look white as a ghost. That's one of the things that's been happening to me I've been getting colder recently and white. "Dude! Your hands are freezing! Are you sure you aint sick?" Larry asked I nodded and said "I'm positive I feel fine." Thankful they didn't think much of it and we walked the rest of the day to school in peace.

Time skip to lunch

I grab my disgusting plate of food and head to the table. "Y/n!" Ash says "you should come over to my place for a sleepover since it's the last day of course! The whole squads coming and we need you there please" the whole group is now begging me. "Ok ok guys!" I say "I'll check with my mom when I get home I'm pretty sure I can though." "Great!" Ash says, all of a sudden I feel this slap across my head and someone say "fat ass bitch" I could tell right away it was Travis. I don't have a clue what came over me, but next thing I knew I have my hand around his neck and I'm lifting him off the ground. It's all of Larrys strength to rip me off of me. As I'm getting pulled away I fall to the ground, almost like I wasn't in control of anything that happened. Travis got up and walked away and I just sat back down at the table trying to process everything. "That was so bad ass y/n!" Ash says. "What happened?" Larry says taking my hand in his because apparently I'm shaking. I laugh it off and say "I guess I was just done with his bullshit." Other than that incident the whole day was fine. I walk into the apartment to not find my mom anywhere so I decided to leave a note, it read

Hey Mom I got invited to go to ashs tonight for a sleepover. The whole gang will be there chug, Larry, ash, Sally, Neil, Todd, and me. I was going to ask you after school but you aren't here so I'm praying it's ok. See you tomorrow! Love, y/n

I placed the note on the fridge and got ready to go pack my bag.

Larrys prov:

I sat with Larry, sal and ash in her living room trying to figure out what happened today at lunch with y/n. "I seriously think I saw her eyes go red." Sal says. "Dude, can't you see that she was just done with his bullshit. I mean I'm so proud of her for standing up for herself like that, now I know he won't be bugging her for a long time."

Knock knock

"I'll go get it." I say to see Todd, Neil, chug and y/n all walk in. I right away give y/n a kiss and I hear Neil say "you guys are to cute." We all sit down and wait for the food to get here. Once it gets here we spend the rest of the night laughing, talking, playing video games and just being each other. It's 2:45 right now and y/n seems to be quiet and almost look like she sick.

Y/n prov:

I feel like absolute shit again. My stomach burns and- oh god it's coming. "Ash where's your bathroom?" I say nervously she points down the hall and I run and puke my guts out. Larry comes right away and starts patting my back "you ok babe?" All I do is nod and go to flush the toilet but before I can Larry says "what the fuck is that!" And soon everyone comes running. "Jesus Christ.. what happened y/n?" Sal asks. They are all staring at me like I'm some crazy person so I push through them and walk back out into the living room but all of a sudden everything fades and the last thing I remember is falling.

Larrys prov:

OH MY FUCK KNUCKLES Y/N IS HAVING A SEIZURE. "Someone call 911!" I yell while running over to her holding her. The first thing was pulling up black liquid, second thing is this, WHAT IS GOING ON! But all of a sudden y/n jolts up and gasps for air.

Y/n prov:

I open my eyes and start touching my arms and leggings and checking to see if I have a heart beat making sure I'm alive. "What the hell happened!" I say shaking a bit. "We have no idea we are just as confused as you." Neil says. Sally then comes to my side and says "y/n are you not telling up something?" She thinks for a bit and then says "well.. I did see this weird looking creature or figure I don't really know what it was. It was black and had these huge red eyes and stared at me like it was looking into my soul. I shook it off thinking I was just hallucinating because I was tired." I heard Larry mumble under his breath "shit." And ashs eyes go wide before sal said "so you saw it too. The red eye demon?" Then my eyes shoot up and I say " a demon?!" "We've all seen it. But it hasn't done anything to us like it has to you." Todd speaks up which freaks me out more. "Ok I think that's enough for tonight. We should all get some sleep." Larry says and with that everyone heads to bed.

I wake up but I'm not in Ashs house I'm in my own house in my room. I sit up and see it, the red eye demon coming closer to me and me backing away from trying to scream but nothing comes out. We are inches apart and next I know it- kisses me?!?! But wait it's not it's filling my mouth with this warm liquid and I end up swallowing it.

I slowly open my eyes and look over to Larry and think he will be the perfect sacrifice for the supper.